Post your Transition Double's

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your Transition Double's
Posted: Dec 7, 2013 at 5:52 Quote
prophet413 wrote:
spencer666 wrote:
My new to me Double.

My new to me Double.

Hey guy's here's my double, I know that the pics are a bit fuzzy but what do you think?

This is now mine! Thanks for posting the pics Spencer! HA!

Ouch, I shed a tear! She will be missed. I hope you put her to good use. Enjoy.

Posted: Dec 7, 2013 at 9:49 Quote
Swapped bearings out yesterday, easy as pie

Posted: Dec 7, 2013 at 13:24 Quote
prophet413 wrote:
Swapped bearings out yesterday, easy as pie

Sweet, enjoy.

Posted: Jun 13, 2015 at 20:21 Quote
Hey guys, total novice question, but which way is the longer travel setting?

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 at 2:19 Quote
surfboard11d3 wrote:

Think, its bolt hole at the top.

Posted: Jan 20, 2016 at 9:51 Quote
My little one.

Recently changed a few bits, so must get new pics...

Transition Double

Thought i d give my Transition Double a quick clean

Posted: Feb 27, 2016 at 13:30 Quote
rockyflowtbay wrote:
I am getting some play in the rear end on my 2011 Double. Everything seems tight, but still play? Any thoughts about what I can do?

here you go !!

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=179074&pagenum=1#commentid6152268

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 19:12 Quote
cornwallextreme wrote:
surfboard11d3 wrote:

Think, its bolt hole at the top.

It's the bottom hole/position

Posted: May 29, 2016 at 4:05 Quote
Here is my Double with a couple of updates

photo

Posted: Oct 21, 2016 at 19:41 Quote
May be gravedig, few Q's

1. Seat rubs when full travel used on slammed seat ??? Do I have to run it 80 mill? Seats already on front of rail
2. Weird gear slip whilst landing ? Are there any bolts I can check? Already done the hanger stuff

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 0:24 Quote
Easy way to find how low you can get the seat, is to let all the air out of the shock, compress the bike, adjust the seat height and repressurise the shock.

Not sure on the shifting problem, do you run the routing along the chainstay to reduce it moving (compared to the seatstay)?
Or is your rear mech worn out, my X9 wobbled about lots when would hit the wheel and kill itself....

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 6:06 Quote
cornwallextreme wrote:
Easy way to find how low you can get the seat, is to let all the air out of the shock, compress the bike, adjust the seat height and repressurise the shock.

Not sure on the shifting problem, do you run the routing along the chainstay to reduce it moving (compared to the seatstay)?
Or is your rear mech worn out, my X9 wobbled about lots when would hit the wheel and kill itself....

Shout. I'll do that asap.

Derailleur cable is routed internally.

I'll check the mech, it may have died lol

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 13:50 Quote
ALSO - Any shock ideas? Can i get a DHX pushed/customed with shorter stroke or whatever? or should i just get a monarch with spacers?

i dont want the shock to move, unless it has to

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 19:47 Quote
I run a FOX RP23 that's Push'd. It's actually the secret to the whole bike. (I've tried adjusting a Double with stock RP2, and a Killswitch with it's stock tuned X-Fusion.... neither come close!)

The downside is that no Fox tech will touch it... I ask for assistance at an event and they don't like that it's so old, and that it's been pushed.

But it works for me!

Jinrake wrote:
ALSO - Any shock ideas? Can i get a DHX pushed/customed with shorter stroke or whatever? or should i just get a monarch with spacers?

Posted: Oct 25, 2016 at 13:36 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
I run a FOX RP23 that's Push'd. It's actually the secret to the whole bike. (I've tried adjusting a Double with stock RP2, and a Killswitch with it's stock tuned X-Fusion.... neither come close!)

The downside is that no Fox tech will touch it... I ask for assistance at an event and they don't like that it's so old, and that it's been pushed.

But it works for me!

Jinrake wrote:

Sweet. I slapped 280 in the stock rp2 may have to get the volume spacers haha

Will post mine soon :-)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.041700
Mobile Version of Website