X-Fusion product feedback

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
X-Fusion product feedback
O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2011 at 23:45 Quote
dmonster18 wrote:
Straner wrote:
It seems like the lowers on xfusion might have a strength issue... How did this happen?
i was just riding at my local bike park and noticed my wheel rubbing up against my fork and looked and saw the arch had snapped

Foot Jams?

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 1:48 Quote
HAHAHHAh

"JUST RIDING AROUND"

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
j-peters wrote:
dmonster18 wrote:
Straner wrote:
It seems like the lowers on xfusion might have a strength issue... How did this happen?
i was just riding at my local bike park and noticed my wheel rubbing up against my fork and looked and saw the arch had snapped

Foot Jams?
nope i dont do foot jams im scared of scratching the stantions.

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 12:17 Quote
I've seen em break from foot jams....

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 12:19 Quote
the only thing i do is DJ, park, and some street.

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 12:23 Quote
you just named three incredibly stressful disciplines for forks... and you are doing it on a XC fork, what did you expect? you would of broke a f-100 as well.

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 12:29 Quote
j-peters wrote:
you just named three incredibly stressful disciplines for forks... and you are doing it on a XC fork, what did you expect? you would of broke a f-100 as well.
yea i kinda expected that this would happen. o well ill just have to save up until i can get something thats actually intended for dirtjumping.

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 11:07 Quote
Any chance someone on here could hook me up with a break down diagram of the o2 rcx bought a killswitch and the thing has 0 rebound control. So once i can get an idea of whats going on inside pretty sure i can fix it myself

Posted: Nov 12, 2012 at 21:15 Quote
i think you guys are doing the velvet and vengence just right! the one thing that a lot of my friends dont like about some of there x-fusion forks are they creek in the crown somewhere, but i have never had a problem with ether one of my x-fusion forks creaking, it could be because im only 115 but who knows.

Posted: May 1, 2014 at 15:00 Quote
My Vectair is the bestest shock ever

Posted: Nov 2, 2014 at 6:59 Quote
This is really stupid, but can you use a maxle on an x-fusion?

O+
Posted: May 1, 2017 at 14:02 Quote
Has anybody pimped the Vengeance Coil HLR with an Titan Spring? Where I can get Titan Springs for Forks?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021436
Mobile Version of Website