Post your Kona Shreds

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Kona Shreds
Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 9:45 Quote
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
Thanks man, it's getting better too Razz
cool...dont normally like the 08 frame because people that make them custom look crap and i dont really like the colour of my frame :/ LOL Razz i keep meaning to post mine but the pics are rubbish and there old ...so i will take up to date pics with a better cam and post em Razz

Ahh yeh mine's an 09 frame, I agree some people really REALLY suck with their Shred's, give them a bad name I think, but if you customise them well, they're pretty awesome bikes, so versatile too Big Grin
100% agree with that yeah ! :Cool :

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 9:48 Quote
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:

cool...dont normally like the 08 frame because people that make them custom look crap and i dont really like the colour of my frame :/ LOL Razz i keep meaning to post mine but the pics are rubbish and there old ...so i will take up to date pics with a better cam and post em Razz

Ahh yeh mine's an 09 frame, I agree some people really REALLY suck with their Shred's, give them a bad name I think, but if you customise them well, they're pretty awesome bikes, so versatile too Big Grin

ahh good man! Kona makes sick bikes, but all the faggitt rich kidzzz just get them, and cant ride them, which sucks as Kona now doesn't get any respect Razz BUT their new 2012 range (especially the Kona Entourage) is absolutely BANGING! Wink

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 9:53 Quote
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:

ahh good man! Kona makes sick bikes, but all the faggitt rich kidzzz just get them, and cant ride them, which sucks as Kona now doesn't get any respect Razz BUT their new 2012 range (especially the Kona Entourage) is absolutely BANGING! Wink
i think the supreme operator takes some beating though Smile it true that though that kids just get bought top of the range bike and dont start at the bottom and work up so they dont have the same respect or experience Smile

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 9:59 Quote
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:

i think the supreme operator takes some beating though Smile it true that though that kids just get bought top of the range bike and dont start at the bottom and work up so they dont have the same respect or experience Smile

lol yeh i agree, the new Operator is just ooooaarrgghh!! The Entourage is a different style of bike really so it's hard to compare Razz yeh yeh this is only my second bike, i had a GT Chucker for years, planning to save up for the Entourage maybe for when I go to uni Big Grin

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:06 Quote
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:

lol yeh i agree, the new Operator is just ooooaarrgghh!! The Entourage is a different style of bike really so it's hard to compare Razz yeh yeh this is only my second bike, i had a GT Chucker for years, planning to save up for the Entourage maybe for when I go to uni Big Grin
ahh cool :Pmy is like set up for like freeride and its pretty some tbh and i like it alot but ermm i want to get rid of mine now because i wann get into dh so looking to upgrade now Razz

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:22 Quote
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:

ahh nice one man, good luck to you! Big Grin

ahh cool :Pmy is like set up for like freeride and its pretty some tbh and i like it alot but ermm i want to get rid of mine now because i wann get into dh so looking to upgrade now Razz

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:25 Quote
if you ride for what it was designed for (DJ/Street/Park) it is absolutely terrible.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:26 Quote
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:28 Quote
harry-h wrote:
if you ride for what it was designed for (DJ/Street/Park) it is absolutely terrible.

I disagree, I'd say it isn't the best for that BUT as it says on the Kona website, it's a versatile hardtail, for people who aren't quite sure was discipline they want to ride. It can be used one day as a long-distance all mountain bike, then the next for some 4X, or some singletrack DH and dirt jumps, you can use it for everything and it performs good enough to do so. If i was only into dirt jumps, then quite obviously I'd buy just a normal DJ bike Razz

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 10:29 Quote
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
Rich-Downhill28 wrote:
livewire711 wrote:

cheers man Salute

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 1:32 Quote
gtang31 wrote:
kona re-done
kona re-done
kona re-done

Niiice man, that looks pretty awesome!!
good job Big Grin

Posted: Oct 28, 2011 at 3:47 Quote
photo
whats the thougths on my Kona shred ?? Smile

Posted: Oct 28, 2011 at 3:54 Quote
looks pretty awkward IMO

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 17:32 Quote
livewire711 wrote:
photo
whats the thougths on my Kona shred ?? Smile

ooooi that's pretty scrumptious!! I need to post some more photos of mine, it's been upgraded a lot since the old photos haha Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016459
Mobile Version of Website