Show your mongoose
Posted: Oct 26, 2015 at 8:00 Quote
snoopy24777 wrote:
my pinn'r with custom red 40's
pinn r
you say this a good bike? might buy one

Posted: Oct 26, 2015 at 9:24 Quote
I gotta say I love mine.
Ignore all the Goose hate and read the reviews.

Posted: Oct 30, 2015 at 17:51 Quote
Miss Big Bear allready latest set up on da goose and primedogs xtra small TURNER

still Rockin The OG Goose love mine too

Posted: Nov 3, 2015 at 18:43 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq71/camelkicker2000/BIKE%20RIDES/Bike%20uploads/20151103_184947.jpg
My restored old NX8.3 that my son rides to school

Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 6:09 Quote
when popular bike brands release new bikes, the review will follow in a short time. but when mongoose releases their latest bikes, none write reviews about them. why?

(maybe the reviewers feel nervous when they ride mongoose bike, because their riding technique isn't as good as mr akrigg, lol)

Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 9:57 Quote
Because they sold out to Walmart. In the industry it seems once you go Walmart you don't go back.

Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 10:02 Quote
camelkicker wrote:
Because they sold out to Walmart. In the industry it seems once you go Walmart you don't go back.

I think this is true. I am also confused because I thought Mongoose still made top level rides, too. Some of these pics are NOT of department store Gooses. I think some confuse the fact they still - from what I understand - make top level bikes.

Maybe someone can confirm this. I know I looked at their web site a few years ago and there were top level rides on there.

Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 10:08 Quote
They still make some nice new rides. It just seems like the industry hasn't allowed them back in to the circle. Diamond Back is suffering a bit from the same situation even though their new line up looks pretty nice compared to their older models.

Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 12:08 Quote
I think the top of the line Goose's are no longer sold in the US. Cry

Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 16:11 Quote
they moved to the UK and all there's a central base in the US but i called and they where ok service when the supervisor saw i wa asking for the ECD parts and size of certain things i needed . but mostly overseas now unless you find it online used

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 7:15 Quote
That is sad. I remember, when they started selling through Wal-Mart. I was in a shop that still had serious freestyle bikes. A Dad came in and was trying to compare the one of the rack with an ad in the paper from Wal-Mart. I was trying to explain to him the one at Wal-Mart was hi-tensile steel and the one in the shop was Chromoly. He couldn't get past the price difference.

I had a DJ682 and loved it. Rode it at the sk8prk and even raced it a bit on the bmx track. It was an outstanding frame and just needed a few parts upgrades.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017577
Mobile Version of Website