13 year old father, post you opinions

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
13 year old father, post you opinions
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
Thats actually shocking Eek

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 10:09 Quote
This IS shocking, I feel really sorry for that child and the parents. Why hasnt Alphies rents fronted some money for a paternity test yet? He's 12, he can't be loaded yet.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
This IS shocking, I feel really sorry for that child and the parents. Why hasnt Alphies rents fronted some money for a paternity test yet? He's 12, he can't be loaded yet.
I don't get why people keep saying that. I had to start shaving when I was 12.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
but could you..ya know

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
but could you..ya know
Probably.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 15:50 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
Because the majority of the male population cant perform a certain action when they are 12. And if you really started shaving at 12 I think you should ask your rents if they are slipping you hormone pills, haha, but seriously wow.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 16:21 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

You maybe...Have you seen that kid? He's obviously not shaving yet, his voice hasn't changer what so ever, he sounds like a 6 year old girl. I highly doubt this kid couldn't be shooting blanks.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 16:31 Quote
chomers wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

You maybe...Have you seen that kid? He's obviously not shaving yet, his voice hasn't changer what so ever, he sounds like a 6 year old girl. I highly doubt this kid couldn't be shooting blanks.
I don't even see how this kid is getting a full on erection or how his "girl"firend even wants that around her, i know at 12 i wasn't much to talk about

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 5:27 Quote
yep, paternity test says it isnt the kid's kid, wow kid's kid...

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 7:57 Quote
that is messed up in so many ways!Madder

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 8:13 Quote
it is. but nice gravedig Big Grin

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 at 16:40 Quote
It was pretty funny when they found out that he wasnt the father. Or one of the two wasnt. There was also some other article that I read and how the father of the young lad was proud...........

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 15:56 Quote
that kid has no clue man. What 12 year old would step up to that when, im sure, he knows he's not the father?

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 16:15 Quote
shredteds wrote:
that kid has no clue man. What 12 year old would step up to that when, im sure, he knows he's not the father?

Don't forget though, kids in general aren't very bright.

Posted: Jun 23, 2010 at 16:20 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
shredteds wrote:

Don't forget though, kids in general aren't very bright.

lol When your getting your end away/laid when does common sense ever come into it,i blame the parents.Eek

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.078472
Mobile Version of Website