Abbotsford General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Abbotsford General Discussion Thread
Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 16:41 Quote
You left a full face and goggles at the Highlands parking at Ledgeview. You probably noticed when you got home, but i grabbed it just in case. I'm now holding it ransom. Pm me and i'll get it back to you.

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 7:34 Quote
Anyone up for showing a couple guys from Kamloops some trails? I have a truck for shuttles.

Posted: Mar 12, 2015 at 20:31 Quote
Cheapest place in Abby to get a brake bleed??
Anyone with an answer can have a virtual high five.
Thanks

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 12:55 Quote
Just thought id' put up another post about the helmet left at ledgeview/mckee in the highlands parking before i give it away. Black giro with Chromag stickers and goggles. Message me by next week if you want it back.

Posted: May 18, 2015 at 16:42 Quote
xXTinnTinnXx wrote:
Cheapest place in Abby to get a brake bleed??
Anyone with an answer can have a virtual high five.
Thanks

Cheapest is to watch a youtube video and do it yourself. Besides doing that, I would just take it to Lifecycles near UFV or The Bike Shop on Ware Rd.

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 12:22 Quote
Looking for people to ride with... Just got a new to me Santa Cruz V-10 but no transport... Itching to ride since first bike since my Team DH got stolen years ago... Anybody able to hook up some rides would be greatly appreciated. Email new_horizons_roofing@live.ca THANKS!!!!!!

Posted: May 24, 2015 at 17:05 Quote
hey guys been riding for a year now and i don't know many riders just looking for new people and the dh community if anyone's down hit me up 7793180762 don I'm in maple Ridge but but sumas and vedder lots

Posted: Jun 23, 2015 at 0:00 Quote
Hey everyone I recently sold a bike to a 17 year old kid after driving 30 mins to meet him and spending over an hour with him showing the bike. He was super excited and seemed really pumped to get into mountain biking. Well the night after i sold it to him he gave me a call saying he crashed and winded himself and is now scared to ride the bike and wants me to buy it back from him. At first what was going through my head is that he is a little whimp and that its his bike now and his problem to deal with, but i thought i would be the bigger man about it and give him a refund. Just wondering if i did the right thing here or if you would have just told him its his problem.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2015 at 7:10 Quote
That kid needs to harden the f@#k up. No way I would give him his money back. What if he damaged your bike when falling?

Posted: Jun 23, 2015 at 9:47 Quote
Don't refund him, its not your fault he crashed and the bike might be damaged and that's why he wants you to buy it back.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2015 at 16:04 Quote
Aidancutting wrote:
Don't refund him, its not your fault he crashed and the bike might be damaged and that's why he wants you to buy it back.

Absolutely this. Life lesson for the guy. Buying and selling second hand is as-is final sale (unless the seller did some fraudulent which you clearly did not).

Posted: Jun 24, 2015 at 22:22 Quote
gramboh wrote:
Aidancutting wrote:

Absolutely this. Life lesson for the guy. Buying and selling second hand is as-is final sale (unless the seller did some fraudulent which you clearly did not).
+1

Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 21:53 Quote
konaman12784902338dirtjumper4 wrote:
Hey everyone I recently sold a bike to a 17 year old kid after driving 30 mins to meet him and spending over an hour with him showing the bike. He was super excited and seemed really pumped to get into mountain biking. Well the night after i sold it to him he gave me a call saying he crashed and winded himself and is now scared to ride the bike and wants me to buy it back from him. At first what was going through my head is that he is a little whimp and that its his bike now and his problem to deal with, but i thought i would be the bigger man about it and give him a refund. Just wondering if i did the right thing here or if you would have just told him its his problem.

Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 21:54 Quote
Well good on ya .. I would of told him to kick rock and pond salt

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027446
Mobile Version of Website