Is it alright to put gatorade powder in a camelback

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Is it alright to put gatorade powder in a camelback
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
cjf1972 wrote:
saturnine wrote:
is he? one can assume that. however, if that is the case, then his question his poorly worded. i say it's ok to put powder in there but it'll be tough to suck through the hose
Man!!! You are one to talk about poorly worded sentences... you write like a retard.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-retard.JPG
and why go and make fun of the downys what did they do to u!

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:14 Quote
saturnine wrote:
i see. so that's what you've chosen to pick apart; on pinkbike, nonetheless. kudos, sir.
I believe, kind sir, what I have chosen to "pick apart" was done so justifiably, considering the fact that you chose to "pick apart" someone else's completely valid, coherent question. All I am saying is, if you must analyze, critique someone else's writing, make sure not to write like a retard yourself.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:15 Quote
Clean it well and you'll be good.

P.S. saturnine, sometimes its best to use common sense and not look at everything so technically. cfj1972, who cares about his spelling mistakes, it effects your life for maybe 10 seconds but his stupidity will effect him throughout his entire life.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:18 Quote
freeridemassacre19 wrote:
Clean it well and you'll be good.

P.S. saturnine, sometimes its best to use common sense and not look at everything so technically. cfj1972, who cares about his spelling mistakes, it effects your life for maybe 10 seconds but his stupidity will effect him throughout his entire life.
Ha-Ha... very true. I apologize to the entire PB community as well as the Downy community for my previous post.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:20 Quote
if i asked whether or not a sponge would clean up spilled gatorade powder, what would answer be?

either a) you assume it's liquid
or b) you answer the question as it was posed

and wait for the arguing/special olympics picture in 5..4..3..

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
saturnine wrote:
if i asked whether or not a sponge would clean up spilled gatorade powder, what would answer be?

I would pick b because nowhere in that sentence did you mention anything related to water. In the OP's post he mentioned a camelbak, your a biker you should know what a camelbak is? It holds water! So the normal person would assume there is water in it. Same as saying can I put Gatorade powder in my water bottle? This doesn't mean there is water in it, but 99% of the world would assume there is. Its called common sense dude, get some.

Oh and who's arguing? As far as I see it, this is just 3 people resolving a conflict with a little bit of maturity? Is that too much for you?

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
saturnine wrote:

and wait for the arguing/special olympics picture in 5..4..3..
I would ask if the sponge was wet.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
obviously. i stared out playing with the question. at the same time, common sense should have been used long before this question was posed. a liquid with the same properties of water will be just as suitable to use as water.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:31 Quote
saturnine wrote:
obviously. i stared out playing with the question. at the same time, common sense should have been used long before this question was posed. a liquid with the same properties of water will be just as suitable to use as water.
You know what your right. I respect your opinion and I hope you respected mine.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
freeridemassacre19 wrote:
saturnine wrote:
You know what your right. I respect your opinion and I hope you respected mine.

i have no issue with you whatsoever. nor do i have an issue with the pompous old man.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
The amount of stupidity is unbearable.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
Dude, no doubt!

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
rofl +1
and yeah dude it'll, sorry it will Wink , be fine, i do it all the time just make sure you wash it out as you normally would b4 it drys. if you normally don't wash it out, then make sure you rinse it with water a few times.

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
i've left water in my camelbak for a week, is it okay for me to drain it and put new water in and use tomorrow?

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 20:14 Quote
beneathmiskin1 wrote:
i've left water in my camelbak for a week, is it okay for me to drain it and put new water in and use tomorrow?

I'd wash it out first, but it should be fine.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv15 0.015113
Mobile Version of Website