- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
Posted: Oct 5, 2014 at 21:16 Quote
Well that was weird... Was trying to say that I dig your Killswitch. I rode my today and that it's my favorite bike! Hope you're enjoying yours!

Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 5:55 Quote
Thanks man. It is a very fun ride

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 15:42 Quote
Yo dudes, just picked up a Blk Mrkt MOB frame from a buddy, going to be a rigid park/street build with some extra parts. Any idea what year this frame is?

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 17:16 Quote
Looks like my old 08. Identical actually lol

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 18:36 Quote
Bought a Roam yesterday. Really stoked on it. I'll get a pic up when I get a chance.

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 18:49 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Yo dudes, just picked up a Blk Mrkt MOB frame from a buddy, going to be a rigid park/street build with some extra parts. Any idea what year this frame is?

photo

photo

photo
Raw it!

Posted: Oct 19, 2014 at 19:00 Quote
haha, I LOVE the Raw frames, but they have to be done right, and cleared without removing the heat zones after welding.

I'm going to leave this black, because the parts group I am putting on it is all black. It's pretty much just going to be an "extra parts" build lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 10:54 Quote
candymuffin wrote:
Finally got a reply!

They can ship, and he is giving me a crash replacement price but shipping is going to cast more than the bars!
But it will still be cheaper than getting a new bar/stem combo now(That might not even work) so I am going to be ordering it.
Not really sure if anyone cares, but I still don't have my bars Madder Really Mad
Incredibly annoying.

When I ordered he told me they have no stock of 2in and are getting in material begining of September and he should be able to ship by mid-September. Granted this was only a rough estimate. Mid September came and he said he still doesn't have material.
I said that is fine just keep me updated. No such luck. Now he has again delved into radio silence and is not replying on my emails, even though I have already paid for the bars. I am not asking for much, just an update on where the bars are and whatrs happening but I can't get one.
It is again the lack of replies from a brand that I respected and liked so much that is really getting me down.Cry
I want my bars again, the current bars are terrible and I don't feel comfortable jumping with them.
(I should at least add in that while we were in contact he offered multiple times to refund me until they do have stock which I declined.)
Anyway, just a rant and a update.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 12:22 Quote
candymuffin wrote:
candymuffin wrote:
Finally got a reply!

They can ship, and he is giving me a crash replacement price but shipping is going to cast more than the bars!
But it will still be cheaper than getting a new bar/stem combo now(That might not even work) so I am going to be ordering it.
Not really sure if anyone cares, but I still don't have my bars Madder Really Mad
Incredibly annoying.

When I ordered he told me they have no stock of 2in and are getting in material begining of September and he should be able to ship by mid-September. Granted this was only a rough estimate. Mid September came and he said he still doesn't have material.
I said that is fine just keep me updated. No such luck. Now he has again delved into radio silence and is not replying on my emails, even though I have already paid for the bars. I am not asking for much, just an update on where the bars are and whatrs happening but I can't get one.
It is again the lack of replies from a brand that I respected and liked so much that is really getting me down.Cry
I want my bars again, the current bars are terrible and I don't feel comfortable jumping with them.
(I should at least add in that while we were in contact he offered multiple times to refund me until they do have stock which I declined.)

Sucks to hear man. If i were you Id buy some new bars and keep the black market bars for future bars when they arrive. Its best to replace your bars about once ever year, so you'll already have your bars for next year

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 13:07 Quote
Mattin wrote:
candymuffin wrote:
candymuffin wrote:
Finally got a reply!

Incredibly annoying.

Sucks to hear man. If i were you Id buy some new bars and keep the black market bars for future bars when they arrive. Its best to replace your bars about once ever year, so you'll already have your bars for next year
I wish it were that easy.. Got to get a new bar and stem if I don't get the molys... And I ain't got the moeny for that.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 14:53 Quote
Ns district have the same clamp size so you wouldn't need a new stem. Jut a suggestion but hopefully someone from blkmrkt will sort it out for you.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 15:55 Quote
My new "extra parts" build!

Blk Mrkt MOB Park/Street rigid build

photo

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018517
Mobile Version of Website