- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 10:16 Quote
seraph wrote:
StefanNielsen wrote:
cool tyres, what are they, havnt seen them before

They're Intense Microknobbies MK3 if memory serves. They're not made anymore since there is no Intense Tyre company.

I am pretty sure Vee still makes something very similar.[L=http://www.jensonusa.com/!UXoSzxbpvail15BlExISWg!/Vee-Tire-Co-MK3-26-Tire?utm_source=FRGL&utm_medium=organic&pt_source=googleads&pt_medium=cpc&pt_campaign=shopping_us&pt_keyword=&gclid=Cj0KEQiApqTCBRC-977Hi9Ov8pkBEiQA5B_ipUP4j2gzSzsQCb6gfwZdgH9SkwBTOwaP7bf-0U4CoqAaAgDB8P8HAQ]http://www.jensonusa.com/!UXoSzxbpvail15BlExISWg!/Vee-Tire-Co-MK3-26-Tire?utm_source=FRGL&utm_medium=organic&pt_source=googleads&pt_medium=cpc&pt_campaign=shopping_us&pt_keyword=&gclid=Cj0KEQiApqTCBRC-977Hi9Ov8pkBEiQA5B_ipUP4j2gzSzsQCb6gfwZdgH9SkwBTOwaP7bf-0U4CoqAaAgDB8P8HAQ[/L]

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 17:38 Quote
I think vee only makes them in wire bead though.

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 19:01 Quote
Ah did not even think to check.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 2:24 Quote
Thank you for helping with the picture. Not sure what I did wrong, usually on other forums I don't have any problems. Thanks for the compliments. This was just when I was about finished cleaning it up. The pic doesn't show it with the brake lever installed. The tires are indeed Intense Micro knobbies. The back one is pretty worn out, so Imaybe looking for a set of replacements. I will likely go with the Tioga Powerblock 2.1" unless you guys suggest something different. I still haven't gotten any black market decals. I need to switch up a few things to make it different. The chain is the first to go, along with a pedal upgrade.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 6:42 Quote
jray02r1 wrote:
Thank you for helping with the picture. Not sure what I did wrong, usually on other forums I don't have any problems. Thanks for the compliments. This was just when I was about finished cleaning it up. The pic doesn't show it with the brake lever installed. The tires are indeed Intense Micro knobbies. The back one is pretty worn out, so Imaybe looking for a set of replacements. I will likely go with the Tioga Powerblock 2.1" unless you guys suggest something different. I still haven't gotten any black market decals. I need to switch up a few things to make it different. The chain is the first to go, along with a pedal upgrade.

I run KHE Mac Plus Dirt in 2.3 and love the feel of a high volume tire on the street. Before that I ran a Maxxis DTH in a 2.3 as well.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 9:09 Quote
What cranks came factory on the Riot? I know they are a 48 spline. But I cannot find any info other than that.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 9:16 Quote
jray02r1 wrote:
What cranks came factory on the Riot? I know they are a 48 spline. But I cannot find any info other than that.

They are OEM Black Market. There's not going to be much information available.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 10:08 Quote
Are they worth keeping? They are a full wrap 48 spline, so I can't imagine they are junk. Also, any idea how long the spindle length is? I'm thinking it's 150mm and 19mm in diameter. Arm length is probably 175mm like most cranks.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 10:23 Quote
The arm length should be printed on the crank itself near the pedal threads on the inside. But you're right, they're probably 175. I doubt they even made any other sizes.

Are you thinking about getting a new crank set? If the spindle is a 48 spline 19mm diameter you could just get new arms instead of a whole new set.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 17:12 Quote
I'm not sure really. Just tossing around ideas.

Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 6:53 Quote
Mob and Liquid Feedback 24"
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://bmxmuseum.com/image/blackmarket_mob_and_liquid_feedback_lg.jpg
Black Market Killswitch with Argyle at 18.5" 470mm axle to crown
photo

and with Manitou Circus 130mm fork (508mm axle to crown).
photo

Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 17:22 Quote
NS cap is out if order for now switched back to the BLKMRKT contraband cracked it welded it and also made some bars. Buddy of mine cracked his bars so i chopped em off and made like 4-5 rise 4piece. Sure looks weird but feels good

The other thread didnt like my subrosa bars lol
Made them when welding contraband TT, cracked at seat tube weld

Posted: Jan 26, 2017 at 20:07 Quote
The Final Setup for my Blk Mrkt Killswitch

Changed out my rims and cranks. My Killswitch is finally done

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 at 3:26 Quote
photo

Here is my new Edit1 just got her setup yesterday.

Posted: Feb 1, 2017 at 11:18 Quote
xan-x wrote:
photo

Here is my new Edit1 just got her setup yesterday.

Drool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021116
Mobile Version of Website