post your konas!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
post your konas!
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 14:30 Quote
The lines on that carbon operator are so clean. If my '12 breaks I'm def paying the upgrade.

How's it ride?

Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 12:25 Quote
road usage only ?? Smile
AVidales1 wrote:
e 13 SRS 36-40 chain guide installed wide setting. Rockshox 318 Domain fork Avid Code-R front brake Magura Louise rear brake. Road tires thrown on for riding to work. Everything else is stock stuff for now.. That s my Coiler coming along.
That's my ride.

Posted: Aug 2, 2014 at 14:37 Quote
jules13, No lol. Its all I got to get to work so I don't want to mess up the mtb tires on the road. When I hit the trails and mountains etc i put the right ones on, so as not to slide all over the place lol

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 3:17 Quote
ahh ok,,, i see,, i had road tyres on for long time& was only using my bikes on road,,till i tried the mountains&now the offfroad tyres stay on Smile Pimp Moon
AVidales1 wrote:
jules13, No lol. Its all I got to get to work so I don't want to mess up the mtb tires on the road. When I hit the trails and mountains etc i put the right ones on, so as not to slide all over the place lol

Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 12:46 Quote
Nice!, soon as i get back to upstate NY this season, the dirt tyres are going right back on!

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 14:06 Quote
New singlespeed XC bike, lots of fun. Old (2005-2006?) Kona Cinder Cone, repainted and restored with new parts - Rockshox Recon, BB7's, Formula hubs, Raceface bars, SS drivetrain, 34x18 gearing. Quick little trailbike.

New bike - SS XC old almost vintage Kona Cinder Cone. Repainted new parts.

Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 14:32 Quote
booooya Joker
AVidales1 wrote:
Nice!, soon as i get back to upstate NY this season, the dirt tyres are going right back on!

Posted: Aug 6, 2014 at 11:41 Quote
Ready for it's roadtrip Smile
photo

Posted: Aug 6, 2014 at 13:33 Quote
downie wrote:
photo

DOPE!

Posted: Aug 7, 2014 at 2:45 Quote
HOW DID YOU GET THE OTHER STANTION THAT PURPLE COLOR? Smile Book Beer
sterlingmagnum wrote:
downie wrote:
photo

DOPE!

Posted: Aug 7, 2014 at 2:46 Quote
It's a special coating

Posted: Aug 7, 2014 at 3:04 Quote
AH YEAH,, KINDA THOUGHT THAT,, BUT LIKE WHAT KINDA PLACE DOES IT FOR YOU ?? ITS COOL , IM INTO IT Drool WOULD LOVE THAT FOR MY FORKS
downie wrote:
It's a special coating

Posted: Aug 7, 2014 at 3:10 Quote
It's a special shop in the netherlands. There still in proto fase though

Posted: Aug 8, 2014 at 8:08 Quote
ahh ,ook ,,thanks anyway Smile
downie wrote:
It's a special shop in the netherlands. There still in proto fase though

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019925
Mobile Version of Website