Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Jan 8, 2014 at 19:45 Quote
The wave in the background looks fun as well!

Posted: Jan 8, 2014 at 21:41 Quote
The west coast is where a few extreme sports grew up, so much stuff nestled here.

Posted: Jan 9, 2014 at 8:21 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
The west coast is where a few extreme sports grew up, so much stuff nestled here.

I still need to get my lazy butt down south to see what you guys have hidden away! Haha and the swell was boosting that day, you could definitely see people getting pitted from that spot

Posted: Jan 9, 2014 at 12:12 Quote
domdamonster wrote:
Quite possibly the only shot I actually have of his trip haha
holy shit this place looks incredible

Posted: Jan 13, 2014 at 10:05 Quote
photo
what do you guys think?

Posted: Jan 13, 2014 at 14:39 Quote
Lighting is flat, colour is meh, and it's not tack sharp. The back of his flannel is cut off and the tight cop dark sides the image. Over all you took a picture and you caught the action, you did the job, you didn't do it badly but you didn't do it well, you just did it. Take photos in the daytime, learn to use the camera, never use an on camera flash. When you are good with no flash invest in some off camera lighting, but only when you can take a good picture in ambient lighting. Right now learn to use the camera, high shutter (1/750+) around f4 or a bit less, and ISO under whatever point your camera gets noisy. Also read up on basic comp rules, how to use angles, lenses ect to get the look your going for. Rule of 3rds is invaluable.

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 4:15 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
Lighting is flat, colour is meh, and it's not tack sharp. The back of his flannel is cut off and the tight cop dark sides the image. Over all you took a picture and you caught the action, you did the job, you didn't do it badly but you didn't do it well, you just did it. Take photos in the daytime, learn to use the camera, never use an on camera flash. When you are good with no flash invest in some off camera lighting, but only when you can take a good picture in ambient lighting. Right now learn to use the camera, high shutter (1/750+) around f4 or a bit less, and ISO under whatever point your camera gets noisy. Also read up on basic comp rules, how to use angles, lenses ect to get the look your going for. Rule of 3rds is invaluable.
my friend took the shot with an ordinary camera. im the rider iknow its not something i just thought it was a cool

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 22:12 Quote
Please stop being good at everything.

-Sincerely, everyone.

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 22:17 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
photo
Very interesting and very unique. Neat to see you venturing into shooting riding. tup

Posted: Jan 21, 2014 at 22:37 Quote
Thanks guys. I'll be shooting more BMX stuff now that we have a legal spot to build and ride.

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 at 10:03 Quote
http://instagram.com/p/jW4OEPu5FH/
I know its an instagram photo, but it would be cool if you could check it out

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 at 16:10 Quote
nice man! I chucked it a like!

Posted: Jan 25, 2014 at 12:31 Quote
photo

Slighlty out of focus, but no can do!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032290
Mobile Version of Website