superman seatgrab off the step-up
  superman seatgrab off the step-up

t-bog off the step-up
  t-bog off the step-up

360 tabletop off the step-up
  360 tabletop off the step-up

Posted: May 8, 2016 at 6:12 Quote
Country Livin' video in progress.

Country Livin video in progress. . . weirdandrevered.com . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered . . . weirdandrevered . . .

Posted: May 25, 2016 at 15:59 Quote
Evening clips and moto whips in Barcelona Photo Credit Brayan . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered . . . weirdandrevered.com

Evening clips and moto whips in Barcelona Photo Credit Brayan . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered . . . weirdandrevered.com

Evening clips and moto whips in Barcelona

Posted: Jun 7, 2016 at 12:44 Quote
Place looks fun

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 21:21 Quote
Fast plant one looks rad

Posted: Oct 16, 2016 at 11:20 Quote
Country Livin video dropping October 19th. weirdandrevered.com . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered . . . Instagram weirdandrevered

Country Livin video in progress..... weirdandrevered.com . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered . . . Instagram weirdandrevered

Weird & Revered Country Livin' video dropping October 19th.

Posted: Nov 7, 2016 at 9:24 Quote
Tree ride to fakie in Honolulu. Buddy snapped this one of me.

Tree ride to fakie. Photo Credit Thomas Henderson. . . . weirdandrevered.com . . . weirdandrevered . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 19:06 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Tree ride to fakie in Honolulu. Buddy snapped this one of me.

Tree ride to fakie. Photo Credit Thomas Henderson. . . . weirdandrevered.com . . . weirdandrevered . . . facebook.com weirdandrevered
You always have good shots but I really like this one. It's just fun and interesting combined with nice lighting and colours. And as classic as the tree ride fakie is you don't see it to often these days so that's really cool too. The only thing bothering me is how your arm is crossing that tree in the background. If the camera man was a step to the left you would be framed up between the 2 trees and the blue sky would make you pop out even more.

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 19:23 Quote
Here are a few of my favorites from the last few months, I know the indoor shots are noisy, Might be time for some proper lights but I'm still happy with them.
Edit - Just realized all these shots are of the same rider lol

Air table shot from viewing window on the second story chill room of the garage.
Table air

1 AM, Half drunk with a cracked Headtube, Pocket wallride from the spine to the wall/kicker
1 AM Half drunk with a cracked Headtube Pocket wallride from the spine to the wall kicker

Chris M airing over Nate one night at the park
Chris M airing over Nate. Check out the full story behind this photo here - https www.facebook.com Unofficial-Chris-Johnson-718084674958274

Here is my favorite riding shot I've taken in a while, The clean comp mixed with unreal lighting and a massive air made my life to easy.
Chris Morell doing what he does best

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030822
Mobile Version of Website