What kind of shoes do you wear for biking?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What kind of shoes do you wear for biking?
O+
Posted: Jul 6, 2013 at 19:23 Quote
Vans, hook up well with my V8's.

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 6:41 Quote
I use Nike mens air Alvord VII trainers, there is loads of grip on the sole and i have had mine now for two years and they have barely worn down at all. my feet never slip off the pedals even with rubbish pedals, and also they're pretty comfy.

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 8:12 Quote
They're similar to the cut of the Nike Salboliers...

Nike make some wicked ACG stuff....Shame it's hidden though.

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 10:17 Quote
vans waffle soles work well with platforms when dirt jumping but i find they don't carry enough grip for downhill, running shoes with a soft-ish foam type sole work wonders in the rough stuff, foot never slips. otherwise i use SIDI clipless

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 10:28 Quote
sombrio x-slats in blue great for v8s with terror pins not following the crowd

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 10:33 Quote
yeah they look pretty good perfect for matching my bike also they don't scratch easily mine still look like new, got them cheap off crc 40% off yes!!!!!

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 15:22 Quote
its a month since i bought the x loams.never slipped a foot and my pedals aren't even that great

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2013 at 16:53 Quote
Murphys-law-kills wrote:
I'm a sheep. I use 5.10 Impacts, very grippy, however they're on their way out. Not sure if I'll stay with 5.10 or try something new.
luv my impacts still tons of riders wearing these trust me.

Posted: Dec 27, 2013 at 1:43 Quote
2014 five ten impacts or Danny macaskills?

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 21:21 Quote
Finally blew out every pair of vans I had lying around, bucked up and bought some five ten freerides...holly crap they are killer. Feels like I am clipped into my flats. Wont look back.

Posted: Apr 27, 2014 at 13:29 Quote
Some Etnies skateboarding shoes. Better than nothing. It's good to have them from times when I was like 15 years old and was using those kind of shoes casually. Otherwise they would be wasted now if I wouldn't use them for biking. I would really like some Five Tens or something though, but I don't have money to spare at the moment.

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 10:31 Quote
I've been looking to get clipless MTB shoes and maybe road shoes as well. However, I wear a US size 15 (50 or so). Anybody know of a brand that makes good big shoes?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014635
Mobile Version of Website