Worst injuries you've seen or had while on a bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Worst injuries you've seen or had while on a bike
Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 13:15 Quote
Thanks for the help guys. I'm just enjoying some drugs and taking an easy day today, I think I may go back tomorrow for another opinion. I'm here in Canada, so heathcare is free Smile

It sounds like this will be a LONG recovery. I've managed to stand on my own, and can shuffle my feet slowly to get around.

I checked out my bike after I got up today, not a scuff on her, I thought forsure I would have taco'd the front rim or bent the forks. I drove my front tire into a massive rock and flew off the bike.

Canadians sure know how to make a strong fucking bike!

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2013 at 9:44 Quote
Skipwizard wrote:
bubbaleech wrote:
nofear259 wrote:
ripped my dick open

Longwise or in half? Close ups are recommended
can you now satisfy two ladys?

i almost ripped it right off, my skin streched, then snapped, just missed the main arteries that would'ave bled me dry, did not go to the hostpital.........

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2013 at 9:45 Quote
so no i cannot satisfy two ladies.......

Posted: Oct 9, 2013 at 4:27 Quote
nofear259 wrote:
Skipwizard wrote:
bubbaleech wrote:

can you now satisfy two ladys?

i almost ripped it right off, my skin streched, then snapped, just missed the main arteries that would'ave bled me dry, did not go to the hostpital.........

Why wouldn't you go to the hospital?

Posted: Oct 9, 2013 at 11:36 Quote
Quote="iansmith4"]
nofear259 wrote:
[Quote="Skipwizard"Quote="bubbaleech"]
nofear259 wrote:
ripped my dick open

can you now satisfy two ladys?[/Quote]

i almost ripped it right off, my skin streched, then snapped, just missed the main arteries that would'ave bled me dry, did not go to the hostpital.........[/Quote]

Why wouldn't you go to the hospital?[/Quote]

Possibly the worst place a man can have an injury and no doctor?
Mine is just as important as my bike! If you break your bike you have it fixed I bet!

So why not?

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2013 at 13:33 Quote
Cause i was young and didnt think it was that bad, and also i have a phobia of hospitals... Just had surgery on my clavicle, scariest days of my life :/

Posted: Oct 10, 2013 at 12:27 Quote
torn ligaments in my fingers

Posted: Oct 12, 2013 at 16:13 Quote
I was riding a trail in pocatello for the first time with my uncle and we found a guy who had been passe dout for about a half hour. He cracked his helmet in half on a big step up. I've broken my left pinky bruised my ribcage and got a bloody face all at my local BMX track. The most painful injury I've ever had though happened to me on flat ground. i was riding hard and leaning forward when i snapped a chain going about 25. The skin peeled right off my hands and my forearm is still scarred up from it.

Posted: Oct 12, 2013 at 19:56 Quote
cracked right humorous muscle damage in same shoulder, 10" gash in left leg soft tissue injury in right knee, all at once back in august from getting hit by a car while on the fixed gear.

Posted: Oct 18, 2013 at 1:43 Quote
partial spine dislocation, torn ligaments in my right ankle, bruised ribs and a few concusions. Some would say im accident prone on a bike... Beer

Posted: Oct 21, 2013 at 1:34 Quote
tor my acl. sucked couldn't ride for like3 months.Cry

Posted: Dec 1, 2013 at 10:23 Quote
could you fill in my survey if you have ever had an arm sling its only takes a minute thanks https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DLBZG7V

Posted: Jun 1, 2015 at 19:32 Quote
RESTART THIS THREAD

I fractured my hand, concusiion

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
shattered left clavicle and broke right hip in same crash. (no it wasn't fun getting out of the woods on a back board)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.274679
Mobile Version of Website