Official Kamloops thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kamloops thread
Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 16:17 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
If there are any Kamloops riders heading to Whistler between now and closing...Oct. 13th, I have two bike park passes that I am not using. I am willing to trade them for a case of Cariboo! hit me up!

arent the transferable to next season?

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 18:00 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
criscokid25 wrote:
If there are any Kamloops riders heading to Whistler between now and closing...Oct. 13th, I have two bike park passes that I am not using. I am willing to trade them for a case of Cariboo! hit me up!

arent the transferable to next season?

Doubt it. I will check thou.

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 4:22 Quote
Whats with the power lines at the Ranch? I went hiking up there yesterday, gained curiosity about that.

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 8:26 Quote
think they gonna light up the jump park......rumors of an air bag replacing the foam pit too.....

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 8:52 Quote
briguy99 wrote:
think they gonna light up the jump park......rumors of an air bag replacing the foam pit too.....

the rumors are true

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 9:54 Quote
those rumors sound exciting.

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 2:16 Quote
briguy99 wrote:
So we're really gonna get lights before the skatepark does? haha in their faces

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 13:04 Quote
KBRA general meeting tommorow....come out and find out whats going on!!

Posted: Nov 6, 2014 at 13:02 Quote
briguy99 wrote:
KBRA general meeting tommorow....come out and find out whats going on!!

Amazing turn-out last nite......great vibes and huge momentum......lets keep it going

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2014 at 13:23 Quote
The AGM was great! Awesome turn out, some exciting stuff happening in Kamloops.

This was taken today, November 6th in Pineview. Crazy mild fall we're having.
November 6th in Kamloops. Sunshine and rainbows

Posted: Nov 6, 2014 at 13:44 Quote
WayneParsons wrote:
The AGM was great! Awesome turn out, some exciting stuff happening in Kamloops.

This was taken today, November 6th in Pineview. Crazy mild fall we're having.
November 6th in Kamloops. Sunshine and rainbows

hahaha doesnt anybody work??? soooo envious........

.....stuck at work

Posted: Nov 7, 2014 at 12:29 Quote
yenz wrote:
briguy99 wrote:

But what I really wanna know(I'm not asking you directly), is if they're only lighting up the foam pit area, or the whole bottom corral.

I get the idea that they might only light up the foam pit area, since its the only profitable part of the park, and budget retraints could restrict them to only doing that.

Yes I do forget how far up the powerlines go up the corral.

Posted: Nov 7, 2014 at 12:54 Quote
yenz wrote:
yenz wrote:
briguy99 wrote:

But what I really wanna know(I'm not asking you directly), is if they're only lighting up the foam pit area, or the whole bottom corral.

I get the idea that they might only light up the foam pit area, since its the only profitable part of the park, and budget retraints could restrict them to only doing that.

Rumor is all of jump park......and air bag is on its way..........all rumors of course........

Posted: Nov 8, 2014 at 16:28 Quote
briguy99 wrote:
yenz wrote:
yenz wrote:

Rumor is all of jump park......and air bag is on its way..........all rumors of course........

The whole jump park is being lit, airbag is on its way rumours confirmed by Brad Stuart

Posted: Nov 8, 2014 at 18:28 Quote
Kamloops....more and more every yr, a Travel Destination of Epic proportions from around the world. The riding we already have...the expansions/additions that are being done...Canada's first and only DH Board park...Sun Peaks...the Fly Fishing...fast MX/ATV trails...offroading in basic 4x4's with 31-33" tires in the shoulder seasons is ridiculously fun without huge risk to equipment or stucks that take all day to get out of...the hiking is really good too
Epic in the truest sense

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016416
Mobile Version of Website