Official Kamloops thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kamloops thread
Posted: Aug 27, 2015 at 21:15 Quote
j-t-g wrote:
If you are pedaling, burn the berms and the other trails up there are worth doing... if you are ok with a bunch more climbing

Some of the best riding in town.

Posted: Sep 7, 2015 at 18:09 Quote
Just drove by the Café, Trail tune up day at Harper on Sunday the 13th. I'll be going and have a truck to take people up as well as bikes. If you're interested let me know.

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2015 at 18:52 Quote
Id love to go, just rode there tonight and she needs it. Bad day for me though. Next time.

Posted: Dec 5, 2015 at 20:33 Quote
Does any one know where the the famous Kamloops gravel pit is?

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2015 at 21:13 Quote
drive about 3 minutes up the barnhartvale road and look to your left

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 19:47 Quote
what's rideable now boys?

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 21:03 Quote
pineview is muddy and still has snow in the trees. and duffern, on the south side is dryer than the north facing side

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 12:41 Quote
Anything out there rideable yet? I am far too fat for my own good. Need to get out there!

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 13:00 Quote
Didn't think anything would be yet, just thought I'd see if anyone knew what the conditions were like at the moment. Hopefully soon.

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 13:32 Quote
Savona is close. The lower part looks ok but its still muddy up top

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 13:37 Quote
Never ridden in Savona. Not entirely sure where exactly you mean but I'll probably just wait until the local stuff here dries out, whenever that is. It's my first winter/spring in Kamloops so I don't know when exactly riding starts.

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 13:56 Quote
gpowell wrote:
Anything out there rideable yet? I am far too fat for my own good. Need to get out there!

It has to be spring. Someone posted in the Kamloops forum..

So far teh only thing i have heard of as being ridable is knox mountain in kelowna

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 13:59 Quote
I'll have to keep spinning I guess. The hills are going to kick my ass when things become rideable. I am not excited about the prospect.

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 14:06 Quote
We're all in the same boat. I want to burn my rollers. I went out for a road ride the other day and nearly got taken out by a big rig.

Batch is still weeks away from being rideable. But once the sun comes out stuff dries super fast around here.

I was hiking in Pineview today and its still got a foot of snow up high.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012705
Mobile Version of Website