Official Kamloops thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kamloops thread
Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 17:55 Quote
jory666 wrote:
Ah. OK. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. All the photos and webcams make it look like there's no snow out there. Good reason to post here, I guess. @robd420 We were thinking first weekend or second weekend in April. I'll PM ya when we pull the trigger. Can always use some local shuttle buddies. Thx, bruh

No problemo buddy. I should be around for some laps.

Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 18:04 Quote
It's all good. I'm not gonna drive all that way to wreck your shuttle roads. The ranch would be good enough for a couple days of all day rips. I'll post when we're coming' out. Would love to meet some local shredders. Thx, Kamloops.

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 19:11 Quote
Ranch had some soft spots this afternoon in shady areas. More then I expected probably because of the heavy frost last few nights. Savona was real good last weekend. Trails have had a ton of work put into them!

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 19:18 Quote
yeah the past few cold night have set it back a little. I went to ride batch today but never even managed to get on the trails due to mud. I hate these wild temperature swings! Can't wait for warm mornings.

Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 11:44 Quote
jory666 wrote:
Ah. OK. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. All the photos and webcams make it look like there's no snow out there. Good reason to post here, I guess. @robd420 We were thinking first weekend or second weekend in April. I'll PM ya when we pull the trigger. Can always use some local shuttle buddies. Thx, bruh

Savona is running dry and fast right now but not sure if it is worth a trip from alberta.

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 12:09 Quote
Between Savonah, Ranch and Rio there's actually some descent options.... in a week when Rio is better for shuttling..

Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 17:14 Quote
Does anyone know how Harper is looking? Or Slaughter House? Planning a trip for first weekend of May but wouldn't mind bumping it up a couple weeks if the trails are rideable.

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 18:14 Quote
tuboy95 wrote:
Does anyone know how Harper is looking? Or Slaughter House? Planning a trip for first weekend of May but wouldn't mind bumping it up a couple weeks if the trails are rideable.
Lots of son at Harper right now.

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 12:16 Quote
Knox in Kelowna has been dry since the start of the month tup

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 11:54 Quote
Thx for putting that up Cheryl. Seals my schedule that weekend!

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2016 at 10:13 Quote
Rode flow trail at Harper. Super fun! Does anyone know if it's finished or will there be more because it's really short. Maybe 1km.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2016 at 10:38 Quote
Pretty sure its done. Did you ride it all the way to the cutblock?

They had one month to build it, a small budget, and pretty much one guy operating the machine.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2016 at 11:14 Quote
To cut block, nope. Must have taken wrong turn. Ended up on unicorn after some big table top jumps. So it's actually ends up near the bottom of unicorn?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015901
Mobile Version of Website