Northern California Bmx Riders( Bikes and places to ride and your best trick so far.)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Northern California Bmx Riders( Bikes and places to ride and your best trick so far.)
Posted: Jun 19, 2010 at 15:04 Quote
spit4lube wrote:
Wait where is that church in Stockton? Can you see it off the highway? Bc i remember seeing some dirt piles and little ramps by a church
no, thats christian life center. you should be looking for a place called burning bush. I don't remember hot wo get there, but its in the same general area, but off the other side of the freeway. I plan on going there soon, I'll let you know how the jumps are doing.

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 at 9:57 Quote
dirt jumps in the east bay near oakland?

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:27 Quote
The Burning Bush is a joke. The owner isn't giving in to ANY good ideas. And since it's open to the public a bunch of kids see it and ride their skateboards on it and all that hard work is gone to waste.

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:40 Quote
ah crap. I still haven't gotten to ride there yet. Frown I'm going to try to go next weekend and fix it up if only to ride there once.

Posted: Jul 3, 2010 at 16:15 Quote
dirt jumps in Oakland? Horse Hill could use a little shovel work.
up on the hill past lake temescal. leaves are starting to build up, but they can be made rideable!
This was THE place to ride in the '80s...awesome that it still exist, though only a vestige of its former self.

Posted: Jul 4, 2010 at 11:28 Quote
snappingturtle wrote:
up on the hill past lake temescal. leaves are starting to build up, but they can be made rideable!
This was THE place to ride in the '80s...awesome that it still exist, though only a vestige of its former self.
wher eis horse hill?
also there are jumps near montclair park that need some work but are hella good looking

Posted: Jul 4, 2010 at 15:56 Quote
horse hill = on the top of the hill w/hi-voltage electric lines on the east side of the highway 13/24 interchange.

montclair park, eh?

Posted: Jul 4, 2010 at 18:44 Quote
I finally went to burning bush. the trails need serious work, but its better than nothing.

Posted: Jul 13, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
im riding out to alameda park tomorrow if anyone wants to join me

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 16:29 Quote
willayy wrote:
snappingturtle wrote:
wher eis horse hill?
also there are jumps near montclair park that need some work but are hella good looking

ive been up top of horse hill on my downhill bike. cant imagine it would be any good on a bmx, extremely sketchy

Posted: Aug 14, 2010 at 13:57 Quote
theres like no parks in the monterey bay area for bmx!

Posted: Aug 14, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
Who needs a park. When I want park, I ride funspot and Cunningham. You just dont know where all the good
spots are.

Posted: Jun 4, 2015 at 21:57 Quote
HV3N wrote:
the ones here arent that great though...
yo where are those bmx djs

Posted: Jun 5, 2015 at 11:03 Quote
Dude. Thread has been dead for 5 years.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027192
Mobile Version of Website