The Cigar Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Cigar Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
Alright. I looked around and I didn't see any threads dedicated to cigars or cigar smoking, so I thought I would start one. If there's anyone on pb who actually smokes cigars then let us know what you smoke, any recommendations and maybe even a pic of your humidor. I'll probably post mine up soon. Personally, I love most maduro's and medium-mild flavoured cigars. Rocky Patel, Gurka, Flor De Oliva, CAO, 5 Vegas, Sol Cubano and Padron are probably my favourites at the moment.

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 14:38 Quote
I smoked a unmarked Cuban cigar when i was living in Jamaica it was bomb the first hit then i almost yacked all over the place haha

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 14:42 Quote
dyalnger9 wrote:
I smoked a unmarked Cuban cigar when i was living in Jamaica it was bomb the first hit then i almost yacked all over the place haha

Haha ya. Almost any cigar you smoke is good the first inch. Or in your case, the first pull. You can always decide if a cigar is worth buying again after the first inch.

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
really i made some friend that gets cigars unmarked in the ports of Nigril, and didnt tell me that i was not suppose to inhaleFacepalm give me a break i was young

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 14:45 Quote
Ya inhaling cigars is not a good plan. I'll inhale once or twice with a cigar just to test the strength, but it's horrible for your lungs and will make you feel sick after awhile.

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 14:47 Quote
ya it was a cool experience for sure tho now i know

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
So I guess the PB community isn't big on cigars. I'm posting my humidor up anyways.

<Photo does not exist: 3528714><Photo does not exist: 3528711><Photo does not exist: 3528708>

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
my friends dad has over 2500 cigars?

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 3:28 Quote
i had a cuban once , way to hard on throat(sp?) i think ill stick to captian blacks and prime times for cigars

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
apple-tree wrote:
i had a cuban once , way to hard on throat(sp?) i think ill stick to captian blacks and prime times for cigars

Captain Black's are good. But try a milder cigar if you found it too harsh. Were you inhaling?

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
colts rum and wine, captain blacks sweets, mini colts are good
my favourite cubans are COHIBA

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
dylanh15 wrote:

How about Captain Black's Vanilla? Or Honey Time's are good.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
six-feet-under wrote:
dylanh15 wrote:

i remember when i was little smoking a capt black to my dome so that i would throw up and not go to school LOL

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 21:35 Quote
morshutheshopkeep wrote:
six-feet-under wrote:
dylanh15 wrote:

i remember when i was little smoking a capt black to my dome so that i would throw up and not go to school LOL

You would do something like that.

Posted: Oct 21, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
dylanh15 wrote:
, also colt in black cherry , but lately i have been trying don-carbons in grape, and some times cubans

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.314743
Mobile Version of Website