photo

my 08 250

soon to have a 08 gold label and juicy 7 brake

whats wrong with your argyles

i know argyles are awsome im getting that bike

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:18 Quote
like the brake upgrade i understand but their is nothing wrong with that fork

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:31 Quote
the glod label is a pound lighter and there are a bunch of kids(noobs)in my area getting 250 and i want something different. Its a stupid reason. Also i sold the fork to my cousin so we can ride together. and everyone in my area has the argyel

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
i just got my 08 250 on fridaytup

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
demo4life wrote:
photo

my 08 250

soon to have a 08 gold label and juicy 7 brake

thats sick ,an. im thinking of getting one of these in the srping. how do they ride and is it worth the money?

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:37 Quote
demo4life wrote:
the glod label is a pound lighter and there are a bunch of kids(noobs)in my area getting 250 and i want something different. Its a stupid reason. Also i sold the fork to my cousin so we can ride together. and everyone in my area has the argyel

oh i totally see you POV now, when i got my bike with argyle's it was all new and cool and this gay lil kid was like im gettting argyles too now and i was like dam no way man(lying) they are shitty dont get em because i didnt want him to have em and i was like dirtjumpers are way better so he said il trade you and i was like ahhhh no lol

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
its a really nice ride i have the long (im 5'10) and its perfect. With the long there is no pedal-wheel issues and it preety light for a stock bike.32lbs. The stock pedals suck and the bars are a little loud(in colour) the hub is really loud of you care. The wheelbase is as short as a short p2 so it spins easilly but its long enough for any thing. The chainstays are short at 15.2inches slamed but you are going to need at dropout style chaintensior becasue the axel slips easily. But overall great bike and value and its very easy to cut weight for the futuer. ITs feels like a bmx but with 26inch wheels.

Andrew

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:43 Quote
street55dirtjumper wrote:
demo4life wrote:

oh i totally see you POV now, when i got my bike with argyle's it was all new and cool and this gay lil kid was like im gettting argyles too now and i was like dam no way man(lying) they are shitty dont get em because i didnt want him to have em and i was like dirtjumpers are way better so he said il trade you and i was like ahhhh no lol

lol i kno im getting my arglyes in a week or so and everyone is like "dude you got ripped, you should of bought a dirt jam pro." they told me the reason was it has the girl on it....idiots. and the thing is they were actually serious bout it too!Eek

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:44 Quote
xcer4life wrote:
street55dirtjumper wrote:
demo4life wrote:

lol i kno im getting my arglyes in a week or so and everyone is like "dude you got ripped, you should of bought a dirt jam pro." they told me the reason was it has the girl on it....idiots. and the thing is they were actually serious bout it too!Eek

i think having a girl on it would affect your steering and make it more confusing

- if you see my humorlol

Posted: Nov 11, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
demo4life wrote:
its a really nice ride i have the long (im 5'10) and its perfect. With the long there is no pedal-wheel issues and it preety light for a stock bike.32lbs. The stock pedals suck and the bars are a little loud(in colour) the hub is really loud of you care. The wheelbase is as short as a short p2 so it spins easilly but its long enough for any thing. The chainstays are short at 15.2inches slamed but you are going to need at dropout style chaintensior becasue the axel slips easily. But overall great bike and value and its very easy to cut weight for the futuer. ITs feels like a bmx but with 26inch wheels.

Andrew

thanks man

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 9:43 Quote
my A Line Park Edition without seat.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.ecmtb.com/gallery/data/507/2854bike_005.jpg

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 22:51 Quote
the only thing to do to the 250 is put a chain tensioner on, cause the chain droops down, and yah a bb7.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013816
Mobile Version of Website