Mississauga Jump Status

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Mississauga Jump Status
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 15:42 Quote
I have been out riding at all of the mississauga jumps recently and here are there status. hopefully this will save some time instead of riding there and they are destroyed.

Clarkson DJ's - very dry and hard packed. nice lips on the jumps and definitaly rideable.

Lorne Park DJ's - only 1 jump there which is about a 6 foot gap that is a fun jump. a couple jumps not hitable yet as they are still being built.

North Meadowvale DJ's - in bad condition, dry and dusty but still ridable. not that there is no inrun and you HAVE TO start on the park path to get speed.

Plum Tree Park - never been to these jumps untill today and wasted 5 hours of my life riding up to meadowvale nad finding these jumps are totally flatend.

Challenge Park (briges and DJ's) briges are all in fin condition, a bit overgrown near some parts of the bridges. the DJ side is TERRIBLE! the grass is up to your head and it is hard to dirt jump as your peddles always hit the weeds on the side of the jump. still ridable but very rough condition.

hopes this helps for anyone who is riding soon. feel free to post recent updates as i went on the weekend.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 20:50 Quote
stickerman wrote:
I have been out riding at all of the mississauga jumps recently and here are there status. hopefully this will save some time instead of riding there and they are destroyed.

Clarkson DJ's - very dry and hard packed. nice lips on the jumps and definitaly rideable.

Lorne Park DJ's - only 1 jump there which is about a 6 foot gap that is a fun jump. a couple jumps not hitable yet as they are still being built.

North Meadowvale DJ's - in bad condition, dry and dusty but still ridable. not that there is no inrun and you HAVE TO start on the park path to get speed.

Plum Tree Park - never been to these jumps untill today and wasted 5 hours of my life riding up to meadowvale nad finding these jumps are totally flatend.

Challenge Park (briges and DJ's) briges are all in fin condition, a bit overgrown near some parts of the bridges. the DJ side is TERRIBLE! the grass is up to your head and it is hard to dirt jump as your peddles always hit the weeds on the side of the jump. still ridable but very rough condition.

hopes this helps for anyone who is riding soon. feel free to post recent updates as i went on the weekend.

Clarkson - is dry on a wet day. Its hard when you take dynamite to it. The lips may seem good from the beginner standpoint as in they are round, keep you relatively low to the ground and have been messed up by every kid with a supercycle in the area. Needs a bad re-build.

LP - Has been good. Was messed up. The one main jump can be decent on a good day.

This north ghetto-vale place sounds sketch.

Challenge park is for challenged kids. nuff said.

Go to High park or Don valley jumps downtown for real stuff.

Posted: Jul 7, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
This north ghetto-vale place sounds sketch.

Challenge park is for challenged kids. nuff said.

Go to High park or Don valley jumps downtown for real stuff.[/Quote]

haha this is great. challenge park jumps are actually ridable since today because someone burned down all of the weeds near the jumps in the jump areaSmile

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
but the challenge park has oppertunity its one of the only places in mississauga that u can build stuff (on build days) sugest new features and dew wat u want

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
kanadianrider5 wrote:
but the challenge park has oppertunity its one of the only places in mississauga that u can build stuff (on build days) sugest new features and dew wat u want

Right but within municipal limits. It can only be a tabletop and no bigger then a certain size.

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
Plum Tree Park? That's right behind my place. Never even knew there was any jumps?

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 11:14 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
kanadianrider5 wrote:

Right but within municipal limits. It can only be a tabletop and no bigger then a certain size.
thats true

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
the DH trail is fun

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 13:51 Quote
kanadianrider5 wrote:
the DH trail is fun

NEVER call that a DH trail. heavy cross country tops.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
kanadianrider5 wrote:
the DH trail is fun
the what now?! bahaha Facepalm

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
Cactus262 wrote:
kanadianrider5 wrote:
the DH trail is fun
the what now?! bahaha Facepalm

LOL kids a comedian. But going by political correctness I'm sure there is a downward slope in the ground in the area.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 17:47 Quote
i know its not relle a real dh trail but that what everyone calls is and its fun

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
kanadianrider5 wrote:
i know its not relle a real dh trail but that what everyone calls is and its fun

Not disputing that. Just saying it is not a downhill trail. If people could ride downhill on it then it would be downhill but if i dragged my full suspension bikes up there one day i could ride it for 8 hours strait, build new stunts and everything and its still not a downhill trail.

Fun, it may be. However being true to what it is, it is not a downhill trail. Just a fun trail.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
What trail is it? The one beside Sherway? If it is, I tried to build there, but it's not worth the 20second run.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009231
Mobile Version of Website