Share your BMX video's!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share your BMX video's!
Posted: Apr 17, 2015 at 12:28 Quote
Thanks man. Glad to hear it got you stoked.

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 at 21:12 Quote
that park looks sick. looked like good vibes how the f*ck you snap that frame though? That was you right LOL

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 6:56 Quote
brenteaton wrote:
that park looks sick. looked like good vibes how the f*ck you snap that frame though? That was you right LOL
Ha ha, yeah. I was doing a t-bog over a hip and when I landed I heard a loud "CLINK." I rode away and continued, just thinking my bars slipped or something. When I stopped I looked down and saw that it snapped around the gusset. It was pretty funny. I can't complain too much though. I luckily didn't crash or get hurt, and I've had the frame for five years.

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 12:07 Quote
justin99 wrote:
brenteaton wrote:
Ha ha, yeah. I was doing a t-bog over a hip and when I landed I heard a loud "CLINK." I rode away and continued, just thinking my bars slipped or something. When I stopped I looked down and saw that it snapped around the gusset. It was pretty funny. I can't complain too much though. I luckily didn't crash or get hurt, and I've had the frame for five years.
i feel like 5 years is a good life spand and not getting wrecked is a good thing. I seen a guy over shoot a a sketchy jump an get wrecked [PI=/6743993/ size=l0 align=c][/PI]

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 12:23 Quote
brenteaton wrote:
justin99 wrote:
brenteaton wrote:
i feel like 5 years is a good life spand and not getting wrecked is a good thing. I seen a guy over shoot a a sketchy jump an get wrecked
broken frame
Oh yuck. That would have hurt.

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 12:24 Quote
I like to think my riding is more creative than Ramones lyrics. But whatever man. I don't care.

Here's #3 on my month long mission of weekly video posts:

Views: 4,739    Faves: 27    Comments: 2

Posted: Apr 24, 2015 at 9:58 Quote
justin99 wrote:
I like to think my riding is more creative than Ramones lyrics. But whatever man. I don't care.

That was dope the fakie to fakie with the back wheel on that cart was a dope line.... Been meaning to ask what do you run as a brake setup?

Posted: Apr 24, 2015 at 10:20 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
justin99 wrote:

That was dope the fakie to fakie with the back wheel on that cart was a dope line.... Been meaning to ask what do you run as a brake setup?
Thanks man.

Gyro: Dartmoor
Brakes: Diatech Hombre (Front) and Eclat Unit (Back)
Brake Levers: Generic Eastern (Front) and Eclat Sniper (Back)
Uppers: SST
Lowers: SST

Posted: May 3, 2015 at 17:21 Quote
Maximum oddity potential reached?

Views: 321    Faves: 3    Comments: 1

Posted: May 10, 2015 at 18:03 Quote
I'm a post whore in this thread:

Views: 9,262    Faves: 27    Comments: 6

Posted: Jun 11, 2015 at 21:23 Quote
Yesterday I was in Rochester, Minnesota and Kurt from BMX Union filmed this quick edit with me over the course of an hour. Pretty tame clips on my behalf, but it was a fun session nonetheless. Check it out.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 17:33 Quote
New little edit of my bros and me!! Check it out awesome riding in there Beer

Posted: Jun 29, 2015 at 16:31 Quote
Views: 6,578    Faves: 38    Comments: 8

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018310
Mobile Version of Website