Share your BMX video's!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share your BMX video's!
Posted: Mar 16, 2016 at 19:48 Quote
tate4130 wrote:

f*ck YEAH DISCONNECTED! That was the anthem skating in high school. gotta find the cd for the drive to work tomorrow.

Posted: Mar 17, 2016 at 8:59 Quote
O-7plymaple-O wrote:
tate4130 wrote:

f*ck YEAH DISCONNECTED! That was the anthem skating in high school. gotta find the cd for the drive to work tomorrow.

I love my 90s punk rock and still rock it on a daily basis.

Posted: Mar 17, 2016 at 10:05 Quote
tate4130 wrote:
O-7plymaple-O wrote:

Same here. Nothing since get's me as hyped for any sport.

Posted: Mar 17, 2016 at 11:39 Quote
O-7plymaple-O wrote:
tate4130 wrote:
O-7plymaple-O wrote:

I kind of miss the days of punk rock being in bike videos all the time and not the slow music for slow motion riding videos

Posted: Mar 17, 2016 at 19:19 Quote
tate4130 wrote:
O-7plymaple-O wrote:
tate4130 wrote:

I kind of miss the days of punk rock being in bike videos all the time and not the slow music for slow motion riding videos

Yeah I love watching bmx edits but most of the time the volume's gotta be off now days.

Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 9:42 Quote
O-7plymaple-O wrote:
tate4130 wrote:
O-7plymaple-O wrote:

Yeah I love watching bmx edits but most of the time the volume's gotta be off now days.

hahahahaha, seriously!

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 at 7:47 Quote
Definitely happy to see edit's that aren't the usual rap these days. That last 3 table was beautiful! Haven't posted anything in a while but I just got my joyride edit from this past winter done! Check it out!

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 at 11:47 Quote
thomasmore wrote:
Definitely happy to see edit's that aren't the usual rap these days. That last 3 table was beautiful! Haven't posted anything in a while but I just got my joyride edit from this past winter done! Check it out!

Thanks dude. I love that trick. Your ice to manual to bar was sick!

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 at 13:02 Quote
tate4130 wrote:
thomasmore wrote:

Thanks dude. I love that trick. Your ice to manual to bar was sick!

Thanks man Beer

Posted: Mar 21, 2016 at 19:03 Quote
thomasmore wrote:
*Snip*

10/10

Posted: Mar 22, 2016 at 6:45 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

10/10

Cheers bigbrotherbmx!

Posted: Mar 22, 2016 at 13:44 Quote
thomasmore wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

10/10

Cheers Beer bigbrotherbmx!

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 at 6:12 Quote
tate4130 wrote:
O-7plymaple-O wrote:
tate4130 wrote:

hahahahaha, seriously!

You bike looks badassed in that video. love the dual grave diggers! They roll so good in the dirt.

Posted: Mar 23, 2016 at 9:28 Quote
O-7plymaple-O wrote:
tate4130 wrote:
O-7plymaple-O wrote:

hahahahaha, seriously!

You bike looks badassed in that video. love the dual grave diggers! They roll so good in the dirt.

Thanks dude! I love riding those tires. They're not too bad at parks too but they're KILLER at the trails.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014976
Mobile Version of Website