OFFICIAL Joyride 150 Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
OFFICIAL Joyride 150 Thread
Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 13:45 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Turr. also check local pawn shops.
walk into the pawn shop as if your trying to buy a bike. They keep more in the back sometimes. When my khs got stolen my dad went into pawn shops and did that. Also give them a picture with a reward on it. So if someone does come into the shop with the bike they could buy it frim him an f*ck him over for it.

Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 14:35 Quote
My coworker used to work in a pawn shop and they are supposed to hold the bike for a week before selling it in case it's stolen.

Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 16:38 Quote
That's horrible man. I have a float 36 lowered to 100mm too. It's rare, so hope it's some dumb punk, that doesn't know that. Hope ya get your bike back man. Frown

Posted: Apr 2, 2015 at 9:39 Quote
Hey,

Hamilton is fairly local to Joyride, so this might affect a few of the people here, thought I'd share.

please take the time to sign this petition to allow bikes in Hamilton's Turner skatepark

thanks

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-hamilton-allow-bikes-to-use-turner-skatepark?recruiter=269222826&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-custom_msg&fb_ref=Default

Posted: Aug 2, 2015 at 8:25 Quote
JOYRIDE 150 TODAY - NEED A RIDE I'M PAYING FOR GAS MISSISSAUGA HURONTARIO/Dundas
Let me know if someone is coming and can pick up me . My number 647-773-7049

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 19:01 Quote
hey, does anyone know what the dimensions of the resi ramp are?

I think the lip is 6ft tall, does anyone know the radius of it?

what about the expert jump lines... anyone know the specs?

Im in the process of building some ramps and, I have to say joyrides are dialed. If I can I might take their sizing into consideration.

Im planning to build some 6foot tall ramps, and the resi and foampit are nearly perfect ramps.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013496
Mobile Version of Website