PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The "Introduce yourself" thread
Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 22:11 Quote
My names Ansel.
12 years old, almost
been on pb for bout a year.
Have a 07 kona dawg primo. I ride everything from park to xc

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 13:57 Quote
Hey everyone, my name is Dan and I live in the Western Isles of Scotland. I am mostly a trials rider (hence the name) but I enjoy fast flowing single track too and just generally riding my bike. Have had a string of injuries over the last 10 years that have meant I have not been on my bike as much as I want and as a result I am now podgy and unfit!

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 at 18:22 Quote
Hey!
My name is Cody Behr! I'm fifteen, and recently got into Mountain Biking. And I'm begin vague because I enjoy and love all types of mountain biking. Which is why I'll be getting an All Mountain Bike soon. Other than my extreme love for bikes, I also enjoy listening to Drum and Bass and EDM music. On occasion I also like to listen to some Classic Rock (ACDC, Led Zeppelin, The Strokes, etc.).
That's pretty much my life in a nutshell, bikes and music. Thanks for reading!

Posted: Dec 7, 2014 at 14:43 Quote
hi guys im alexi, im 13. i have been riding a bike since i was 2 and i wont ever stop. i got into mountain biking maybe 3 or 4 years ago and love it and have recently gotten a downhill/freeride bike. before all that i just rode dirtjumps and motocross so it all kinda helps Big Grin ,i enjoy making videos and edits, you can see one on my profile and i have others on youtube, i have known about pinkbike for awhile but i recently made my profile. Smile i ride freeride/downhill mostly but i also enjoy a good set of dirtjumps Moon

Posted: Dec 8, 2014 at 10:55 Quote
New here, been a member over at another forum for three years. I love mountain biking and wanted to join here to get more influences in this sport. I just recently purchased a Nimble 9 that I am looking forward to getting and building.

Question.. is there an easy way to keep up with new posts? I don't see a way to see all of today's post and have to scan through all the separate forums. If there is a way to see the most recent posts on one screen please share with me how you do that.

Posted: Dec 27, 2014 at 15:43 Quote
Gday all

Steve/39 i have been riding MTBs since 12 or so

currently rides

Commencal Meta 55 (2010)
Giant NRS 1 composite (2004) the museum piece Big Grin
Iron Horse team Sunday (2009)

i do a bit of track work in my local area and for the local Club and i should pull my finger out and get back into racing.

Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 7:14 Quote
Hi, I'm Jay.
My name is Jay and its spelled "Jay"

Hi

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 17:45 Quote
My name is Trey and I am a Downhiller from USA. I try to ride often but I can't. My Dream is to work at Whistler. I am an expert level dh/freerider.

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 6:42 Quote
I'm Aaron. I mostly ride XC and trail. I get out on the road when the trails are snowed in. My first bike in the 90'swas a trek 850, oh how technology has improved.

Posted: Feb 21, 2015 at 12:44 Quote
my name is clay i'm 12 years old and I ride a 2014 giant trance 3. I do a lot of all mountain/ enduro riding. my favorite bands are slipknot, five finger death punch, hell yeah etc. I play the saxophone, my dog is a Rhodesian ridgeback, and I have a bearded dragon : )

Posted: Feb 21, 2015 at 14:25 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
my name is clay i'm 12 years old and I ride a 2014 giant trance 3. I do a lot of all mountain/ enduro riding. my favorite bands are slipnot, five finger death punch, hell yeah etc. I play the saxophone, my dog is a Rhodesian ridgeback, and I have a bearded dragon : )

Welcome here!

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2015 at 19:56 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
my name is clay i'm 12 years old and I ride a 2014 giant trance 3. I do a lot of all mountain/ enduro riding. my favorite bands are slipnot, five finger death punch, hell yeah etc. I play the saxophone, my dog is a Rhodesian ridgeback, and I have a bearded dragon : )

Welcome!

Posted: Mar 5, 2015 at 13:45 Quote
Hi guys,
My name is Jack, I'm 17 and work in my dad's bike shop on the weekends. I love riding bikes in pretty much all disciplines but I have a soft spot for muddy trails and all mountain! I brought my first full sus last year and am hoping to start hitting trails soon and improving my skills (which are almost non-existent right now :p). Outside of bikes my real passion is classic cars Smile

Nice to speak to you all!

Posted: Mar 13, 2015 at 17:09 Quote
Names Pat, from South Nj. Been into Down Hill riding for some time. Joined the site to sell my bike its a 2013 Giant Glory 0. I unfortunately broke my hand and will have to sit the season out. It's pretty much useless to have a decent bike down hill setup thats a 30 pound flower pot in my living room.

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 12:55 Quote
Hello I am Lukas from the PNW I have have been biking since I was 3. I did mtb with my father from the age of 5 to 10 mainly small xc stuff but some small jumps. then I did bmx racing at a semi pro level for 4 years now I have back doing mtb mostly enduro/ freeride stuff but want to do some more dh racing and such. I have a little black pug who like to chase behind me on a xc trail I do with my mother. I also am a type 1 diabetic ( Im 105 pounds so im not a fat american)
I have a custom specialized 2010 pitch and custom khs xc104. Thats a little bit about me Thnak you for reading and have a nice day Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008220
Mobile Version of Website