The "Introduce yourself" thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The "Introduce yourself" thread
Posted: May 10, 2015 at 18:32 Quote
Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I'm up in Northern Michigan. Starting to ride again after a loooooooong time, and can't wait to get back on the trails. I'm going to ride my old school hardtail Hardrock this year and see if my old a** needs something with suspension now. Smile

Posted: May 19, 2015 at 17:43 Quote
Wassup? I'm Adam Sturgeon (hence the user name). I live in Truckee, CA. Used to race DH a few years back and got out to afford my snow addiction, but now that it hasnt snowed here in years it seems like, figured it was about time to get back in the saddle. Pickin up a Santa Cruz Bullit at the end of next week and i cant hardly wait to go hit the trail again.

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 7:44 Quote
Hi everybody,

my name´s Jill. I´ve just started riding hard on my new bike and am learning a lot. Foremost that my fitness and stamina weren´t what I thought they were. But I´m getting there!

I want to use the fun bike rides to really work on strengthening my body. No muscles extra, but just tone. And not as much as Chris Froome, but I do want to be lean.

Thanks for being here, I hope to talk with you in one of the threads!

Cheers,
Jill

Posted: Aug 1, 2015 at 23:33 Quote
Aye aye, I'm Yosef from Bogor, Indonesia. Currently I'm 17 and will be 17 forever. #lol

Mainly ride XC since I just have some lo-cost Polygon XC rig. Wanna get 14 Nomad for it looks like my lesbo OTP.

Music mostly on the Eastern side of this world, along with some nicely arranged song by Il Divo.

Have a good day ya guys!

Posted: Aug 16, 2015 at 10:51 Quote
I have been a lurker on the site since probably.... 2006 ish. Original username ktulu666 and remade new username gbort this year.

Originally from Toronto where the riding is pretty poor, started off on a "free ride oriented" hardtail when I was about 13. Realized it didn't make sense and then a couple years ago I grew up and bought a 07 FSR XC. Put a little work into it to further suit my needs.

I moved to Barrie this year to start a full time job. I ride in Midhurst about twice a week.

I pretty much hate everything, play guitar and a self-proclaimed good cook. I don't know much about TV shows or movies passed the 90's and I listen to a lot of metal but am not close minded to music. If it's good, I like it. Not sure what else to say!

Pleasure to introduce myself.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 1:46 Quote
Hi everybody, I'm 30 from Rome ITA. After 15 years in inline and ice hockey, now I'm in love with enduro mtb. Happy to be here Smile

Posted: Nov 30, 2015 at 10:39 Quote
helooo! I am theo, and I play rugby for Leicester tigers!
I am 14, and have been mountain biking for 3 years!

Posted: Dec 1, 2015 at 5:27 Quote
I am Ryan. I am a New Hampshire Native. Professional bicycle mechanic, and traveling mechanic to a pro CX racer. I am an aspiring frame builder, Handz Bicycles. I am a total bike geek. There....I have been introduced.

Posted: Dec 2, 2015 at 13:39 Quote
Hello everyone, I'm Mathieu, 28 years old, from Canada, I'm studying geology at University (full-time), I work as a waiter (part time), I play hockey, I train at the gym, I also ride 3 bikes (2009 Devinci Cameleon, 2013 Trek Remedy and 2015 Fat bike Rocky Mountain Blizzard), I'm hyperactive and can not stay more than 2 minutes without moving, I like latina girls with black eyes, bigs cats and I drive an old Corolla.

I think that's all !
Thank you for this very interesting forum

Posted: Jan 2, 2016 at 16:49 Quote
Paradis6 wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm Mathieu, 28 years old, from Canada, I'm studying geology at University (full-time), I work as a waiter (part time), I play hockey, I train at the gym, I also ride 3 bikes (2009 Devinci Cameleon, 2013 Trek Remedy and 2015 Fat bike Rocky Mountain Blizzard), I'm hyperactive and can not stay more than 2 minutes without moving, I like latina girls with black eyes, bigs cats and I drive an old Corolla.

I think that's all !
Thank you for this very interesting forum

Haha you're a funny guy.

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 23:32 Quote
Hi.
My name is Vyacheslav.
I'm from Russia. From Moscow.

Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 17:01 Quote
Hi all, I'm Paul, 19 from the USA.I live in Colorado in the moment and am using this opportunity to seriously get into MTB'ing. I've been into mountain biking for several years now, but have recently started to really get into it. I currently have a hardtail, but I'm saving my pennies to get a Remedy when spring comes around. Smile

Posted: Jul 24, 2016 at 23:26 Quote
Another newbie here, my username is to do with the Harry Potter franchise, I had to pick a cool avatar too which shows pride for Slytherin...

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 12:53 Quote
Erick from los Angeles Big Grin photographer and rider

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 23:00 Quote
hello all.....craig from saint helens oregon.... been riding on and off for about 30 years, the bikes I have now I drug off for free and rebuilt them....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013148
Mobile Version of Website