YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 3:55 Quote
StueyStuey wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
Just had a quick look on the website and the availability date on tues pro red in large has been pushed back from the 27/5/15 until 24/06/15. anyone know if this on new orders or for orders already made aswell.

go out to morzine on the 27th of June sooooo cutting it fine......

I would have thought that's on new orders. If you've already placed your order you should have your shipping week.

Nope where is it? they didnt attach the bank details when I 1st ordered it and I had ask for them. Is it on there?

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 4:06 Quote
stuiewarrior wrote:
StueyStuey wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
Just had a quick look on the website and the availability date on tues pro red in large has been pushed back from the 27/5/15 until 24/06/15. anyone know if this on new orders or for orders already made aswell.

I would have thought that's on new orders. If you've already placed your order you should have your shipping week.

Nope where is it? they didnt attach the bank details when I 1st ordered it and I had ask for them. Is it on there?

I couldn't tell you, I paid on a credit card incase there were any problems. I got an purchase order invoice PDF attached on an email the next day. I'd say if you've not paid then you've not confirmed your order but thats just my opinion.

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 4:19 Quote
StueyStuey wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
StueyStuey wrote:

I couldn't tell you, I paid on a credit card incase there were any problems. I got an purchase order invoice PDF attached on an email the next day. I'd say if you've not paid then you've not confirmed your order but thats just my opinion.
When i ordered mine last year, you had the choice of upfront payment or order and the week before it was shipped you paid, personally i went for upfront payment as it was sorted then and less to worry about, so i dont know the ins and outs of the other method.

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 4:26 Quote
StueyStuey wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:
StueyStuey wrote:

I paid a few days later its just the bank detail where attached to start with as they should have. kinda wish i had done mine on credit card now.

I've emailed them now to ask so we'll see

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 5:19 Quote
SpP3 wrote:
"slightly higher front end" it means stack
yes also important thing because some frames in order to slacken head angle use short shocks+ high front part (for example specialized status) and it is really bad and frame is clumsy as hell
not if you don't know what your bottom bracket heights are....

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 6:47 Quote
stuiewarrior wrote:
StueyStuey wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:

I paid a few days later its just the bank detail where attached to start with as they should have. kinda wish i had done mine on credit card now.

I've emailed them now to ask so we'll see

Right got a reply from good old Christian.
week 22/23 it should be handed over to DHL

should get here with a few weekends to spare before my trip to morzine Smile

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 at 8:33 Quote
Howeasy is it to service e13 hubs. Mines ok at the moment and I was thinking of servicing it with all the mud riding I have been doing. Would be good to clean it all out now that british summer time has arrived !

Posted: Mar 31, 2015 at 13:44 Quote
Locotiki wrote:
That is very helpful. Thank you. My comment about the CF was based on the review here on Pinkbike. They mentioned that the BB on the CF model is a few mm lower than the AL ones. If it is indeed lower it should be a number greater than 7.5mm, correct? It could be a wrong spec somewhere or misinterpretation. I guess 5.5 to 7.5mm is splitting hairs anyway. I have a AL Comp on order. Going to be a long wait.

Just measured the BB height on a medium Aluminum Tues and the Carbon Tues. Carbon has a height of 353 mm to the center of the BB and the aluminum is 344 to the center of the BB. Hope that answers your question.

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 0:55 Quote
darkhorse1 wrote:
Howeasy is it to service e13 hubs. Mines ok at the moment and I was thinking of servicing it with all the mud riding I have been doing. Would be good to clean it all out now that british summer time has arrived !

Extreme easy. Step by step guide with idiot prof photos on E13 (the hive) website

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 6:00 Quote
Is it just me or have they pushed the price up by a hundred euro on the 15 tues AL since I last looked at it a week ago? I'm sure it was previously up for 2199 but now it's 2299.

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 6:40 Quote
cains08 wrote:
Is it just me or have they pushed the price up by a hundred euro on the 15 tues AL since I last looked at it a week ago? I'm sure it was previously up for 2199 but now it's 2299.

Quite possibly, the cf pros gone from 3999 to 4299. Glad ive paid for mine

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 7:01 Quote
Really?! That's lame. They've put the AL Comp up by 100 since just this morning as well. I can't order for another week. Wankers.

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 7:12 Quote
Weakening EUR.......Frown

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 7:34 Quote
Weak Euro was the reason I was buying one!

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 10:30 Quote
stuiewarrior wrote:

I'm flying to Morzeine on the 27th too...with a Red cf pro!!... I will look out for you !! lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011658
Mobile Version of Website