YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Apr 24, 2015 at 9:30 Quote
AbsolutX3 wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:
They are going to be super busy with this release of new bikes. They should have anticipated it though and put a customer service team in place that could handle the demand. Clearly they haven't...
Weird. Back in 2013 when they weren't slammed with new demand and releases, I had little trouble reaching them on the phone or via email.
Sarcasm rating 10/10, i'm impressed lol

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 12:12 Quote
Anyone got anything to update on the delivery of the Tues CF's? Week 18 starts tomorrow, waiting to hear.

Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 13:15 Quote
StueyStuey wrote:
Anyone got anything to update on the delivery of the Tues CF's? Week 18 starts tomorrow, waiting to hear.

My Tues Comp was supposed to ship last week. Called em', the guy is going to call me tomorrow after some kind of delivery meeting with his boss. Whatever that means..

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 13:35 Quote
Niklashikov wrote:
StueyStuey wrote:

My Tues Comp was supposed to ship last week. Called em', the guy is going to call me tomorrow after some kind of delivery meeting with his boss. Whatever that means..

Keep us all posted then please

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 9:07 Quote
StueyStuey wrote:
Niklashikov wrote:
StueyStuey wrote:

Keep us all posted then please

"Hello Niklashnikov,

thank you for your order.

Unfortunately, we could not meet the specified delivery date.
We will contact you within the next few days to inform you more detailed.

Thank you for your patience.
For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again"

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 9:12 Quote
Just got the same over the phone Frown

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 10:14 Quote
Shoe2190 wrote:
Just got the same over the phone Frown

So they can't say when yet then? A little frustrating.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 11:25 Quote
Said i would get an email tomorrow.

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 14:04 Quote
What did you order shoe2190? Not heard anything yet about my red tues cf. No news is good news!

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 0:14 Quote
The Rockshox spec CF Tues. The guy said all Tues carbon frames are delayed due to manufacture.

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 1:13 Quote
how delayed is the question. I know some people will be cutting it fine for there biking trips. luckily/unluckily my planned trip to go to whistler the week after my bike shipping date has been cancelled by my work the b*stards. must have been a sign... hopefully it will arrive for morzine trip 2 months after shipping date..... Confused

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 2:10 Quote
Ugh I leave for Morzine 26th of June... this don't look good Frown

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 2:54 Quote
Shoe2190 wrote:
The Rockshox spec CF Tues. The guy said all Tues carbon frames are delayed due to manufacture.

Did he mention how long they are delayed for? I've already sold my V10 and now have no downhill bike. Hoping it doesn't have huge flow on effect with orders down here in Australia...

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 3:55 Quote
No they couldnt give me a delivery which really dosent fill me with confidence. Told me i can cancel if i want to for a full refund.

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 4:16 Quote
I'm going to whistler 27th of July so that's my main deadline but was seriously hoping it would arrive before the BDS in Fort William in two weeks time. Ill call them if not heard from them tomorrow

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014380
Mobile Version of Website