YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: May 26, 2015 at 10:59 Quote
JuanHefner wrote:
Hello everyone , I'm new here !. I have a 2014 Capra Pro, also I had the 2014 Tues Pro, but I sold it and now I'm waiting the Tues CF pro, YT shipping this week (i hope:p ). I can not wait to try it !!

Hey dude! I'm also expecting my Tues pro next week, can't wait to ride it!! Which color?

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 11:43 Quote
Im also expect a tues pro in the next week or 2.

Anyone know if there running on time?

O+
Posted: May 26, 2015 at 11:45 Quote
stuiewarrior wrote:

I emailled them today to see if they were now back on track. I'll let you know when they reply. I was originally expecting mine week 18

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 12:19 Quote
My week 18 is now en route called and got a tracking number

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 13:15 Quote
stuiewarrior wrote:

Christian (YT Industries)
May 22, 13:06

Your bike is expected to hand it over to DHL in the end of calendar week 22 / beginning week 23.
After this is the delivery time with DHL to your location additional.
You will get an email with tracking number as soon as we handed your bike over to DHL.

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 22:52 Quote
Hello dude! I buy it in red. What was your originally shipping week?

Niklashikov wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:

Your bike is expected to hand it over to DHL in the end of calendar week 22 / beginning week 23.
You will get an email with tracking number as soon as we handed your bike over to DHL.

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 23:40 Quote
Cool! Week 17, kinda want it now haha!

JuanHefner wrote:

Niklashikov wrote:
stuiewarrior wrote:

O+
Posted: May 27, 2015 at 1:29 Quote
Niklashikov wrote:

JuanHefner wrote:

Niklashikov wrote:

Week 17....................Seems a bit unfair that some are recieving their Week 18's already then.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 1:58 Quote
what pedals is everyone running I went with the e13s just so it matched but not sure if I like the look of them now..

O+
Posted: May 27, 2015 at 2:09 Quote
h3ndy050 wrote:
what pedals is everyone running I went with the e13s just so it matched but not sure if I like the look of them now..

I went for the e13's and I'm really liking them. They're not the best looking pedals but who really cares how a pedal looks?

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 2:47 Quote
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

I went for the e13's and I'm really liking them. They're not the best looking pedals but who really cares how a pedal looks?

Hate to say it but I do Wink I've gone for DMR Brendogs. Nice, simple black and I've run them for the past 18 months on my V10. Love them!

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 4:17 Quote
StueyStuey wrote:
Niklashikov wrote:

JuanHefner wrote:

Week 17....................Seems a bit unfair that some are recieving their Week 18's already then.

I'm surpossed to be r receiving my tues week 26 sounds like it's about 3-4 week delay or are people waiting longer???

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 4:44 Quote
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

I do man! When the whole bike looks so sweet you got to get it just right.. My bike is shipping out the end of this week cannot wait. Just hope there's no issues with the rear shock but I'm guessing there will be as they will all be the same batch..

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 5:27 Quote
h3ndy050 wrote:
deanphoto wrote:
h3ndy050 wrote:

I do man! When the whole bike looks so sweet you got to get it just right.. My bike is shipping out the end of this week cannot wait. Just hope there's no issues with the rear shock but I'm guessing there will be as they will all be the same batch..

Mine seems ok now, just tightened the can up, held pressure for a couple of days now.

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 6:07 Quote
demostug wrote:
Mine seems ok now, just tightened the can up, held pressure for a couple of days now.

Encouraging to hear.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.024633
Mobile Version of Website