PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Jun 29, 2015 at 15:06 Quote
andytheaussie wrote:
manx100 wrote:
andytheaussie wrote:

What size spring is it mate?
It's came with a 225x3.5

You should be able to pick one up on line easily enough no?
Tried all over mate only one would be a pre order in a titanium for August delivery. Guy at Tf tuned said a shortage in UK and that they'd had the same request from a lot of Yt customers.
Luckily I think I've now found a used one off guy on pinkbike.

Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 6:20 Quote
What a shambles!
I got a reply to my query about refunding the $300, no worries, just had to send iban bank details. Now I had a real person to speak to (Daniel) I asked for a status update on the bike, it was stock after all, so should have been pretty quick, website still says order not yet processed.
Well it turned out that parcelforce had tried to deliver today, but of course I was at work as I had no idea it was due to be delivered. Also no card left & an address screwup.
After a bit of a chase around with dhl germany, dhl uk & parcelforce central & regional, they are going to redeliver after 4pm today. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: Its arrived!
Checked every single bolt, most were loose.
I need to cut the seatpost down 2" or so I think.
I was wondering if the forks may be the 2015 espresso coated ones with the harder spring, they are not. However the spring feels pretty good for my 95kg weight, rear spring (275) also feels pretty good on sag.
The suspension settings adjusters are all over the place, max rear rebound set, I need to find the baseline settings for the marzocchi, the supplied manual is beyond useless.
I had to drop the forks through the top yokes to reposition the front brake to the right side as the shifter would not fit between the leg & the frame when swapping sides.
Looking forward to a ride tomorrow.

photo

Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 13:17 Quote
I tried to order a Tues al for 1999 euros plus postage. My card got rejected and the screen said contact your bank. When I did this the bank said it was rejected because it was over my 2000 thousand pounds limit. 1999 euros plus postage is no where near £2000. Does anyone know it the prices displayed when viewing the site in the UK are actually in pounds instead of the euros displayed. I e mailed yt but have had no reply as of it to try and get to the bottom of it.

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 13:43 Quote
photo

38lbs 12oz

Bone-stock w/Deity pedals

Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 19:31 Quote
Has anyone ordered an XL capra al1 yet, if so, when is it due for delivery? Ordered mine a month ago and got to wait until August!!!

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 7:47 Quote
for all YT CF pro BOS void owners

Thank you for your Mail.
We are aware of this issue and the reason why your shock is leaking as an o-ring which is slightly too small.
These O-Rings are already ordered from BOS, unfortunately we have no confirmed date when they will be at out HQ. We have you case on hold and as soon as we have the O-Rings here, we will send it out asap.
We are very sorry that this incident appeared on your shock and we are doing our best to have it solved quickly.
Meanwhile, I will send you the manual how to swap the O-Ring.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best Regards,
Michael

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 8:48 Quote
[Quote="demostug"]for all YT CF pro BOS void owners

Thank you for your Mail.
We are aware of this issue and the reason why your shock is leaking as an o-ring which is slightly too small.
These O-Rings are already ordered from BOS, unfortunately we have no confirmed date when they will be at out HQ. We have you case on hold and as soon as we have the O-Rings here, we will send it out asap.
We are very sorry that this incident appeared on your shock and we are doing our best to have it solved quickly.
Meanwhile, I will send you the manual how to swap the O-Ring.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best Regards,

Been on the phone to yt 3 days in a row..they can't give me an answer about the shock and somebody from our service department will.be in touch. Is this the reply im likely to get from them??

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 11:53 Quote
how long after placing an order will the email with YT's banking details be sent? just placed an order with the payment in advance option. Bike is the Raw/ Orange Tues AL cannot wait!

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 12:44 Quote
Gmancool99 wrote:
how long after placing an order will the email with YT's banking details be sent? just placed an order with the payment in advance option. Bike is the Raw/ Orange Tues AL cannot wait!

Check your junk mail/spam, mine came within an hour but was filtered by hotmail?

Posted: Jul 1, 2015 at 12:57 Quote
isitjustme wrote:
Gmancool99 wrote:

Check your junk mail/spam, mine came within an hour but was filtered by hotmail?

Ok thanks

Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 1:31 Quote
Gmancool99 wrote:
isitjustme wrote:
Gmancool99 wrote:

Ok thanks

I ordered online on a Saturday and got the invoice on the monday

Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 1:58 Quote
Graeme4130 wrote:
Gmancool99 wrote:
isitjustme wrote:

Ok thanks

I ordered online on a Saturday and got the invoice on the monday

Got it this morning, off to the bank!

Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 7:37 Quote
Anyone know what springs are stock on the large tues al? I'm 60kg with kit so I'm guessing the springs will be too heavy.

Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 8:17 Quote
Gmancool99 wrote:
Anyone know what springs are stock on the large tues al? I'm 60kg with kit so I'm guessing the springs will be too heavy.

Considering I too weigh nothing and ride the Comp CF in large which comes with a 250 out back and medium in the forks, I too would be interested in this. SA springs I think they're called do a 225 which I may try out shortly however it's got quite a high price ticket.

Forks(Boxxer Teams) were way to hard for me standard, My soft spring is enroute and will report back on it's arrival.

Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 8:20 Quote
jack-sprogis wrote:
Gmancool99 wrote:

Considering I too weigh nothing and ride the Comp CF in large which comes with a 250 out back and medium in the forks, I too would be interested in this. SA springs I think they're called do a 225 which I may try out shortly however it's got quite a high price ticket.

Forks(Boxxer Teams) were way to hard for me standard, My soft spring is enroute and will report back on it's arrival.

Ok thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017076
Mobile Version of Website