YT-Industries' bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
YT-Industries' bikes
Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 6:04 Quote
Danielrifum wrote:
I have a question for you guys with a Yt tues 2015 with Coilshocks. How much do you weigh and what spring rate do you have?
Around 75kg with a 225lb stock spring, its soft but rarely bottoms out.

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 6:51 Quote
70kg and 200lbs spring on a large. Seems fine so far, but don't have a lot of time on it so far.

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 8:22 Quote
Thanks guys! Crazy low leverage ration when you need a 225 spring. I used the Cane creek spring guide and it said i need a 300.
Iam going to order a TTX22M and the springs aint cheap so i gotta be sure

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 8:25 Quote
76-77kg and stock spring was 250 on Moto C2R shock.Feels awesome but bottomed out almost every time so changed to 300 but it is a bit harsh.I think perfect will be with 275

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 12:20 Quote
What happened to the YT site for the US? I can only pull up the European website for some reason

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 12:39 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
What happened to the YT site for the US? I can only pull up the European website for some reason
Temporarily shut down to mourn the passing of the great Kelly McGarry!!

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 12:40 Quote
codeman189 wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

I think it wasn't working before either, but damn such a shame he's gone Frown

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 12:42 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
codeman189 wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

Frown . Sure it will be back up soon

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 12:42 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
codeman189 wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

such a shame indeed. Not sure about earlier but their entire website was down for a while. Most of the countries have access again so I'm sure it won't be long. You thinking about a YT?

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 12:45 Quote
codeman189 wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:
codeman189 wrote:

such a shame indeed. Not sure about earlier but their entire website was down for a while. Most of the countries have access again so I'm sure it won't be long. You thinking about a YT?

more like just curiosity

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 at 13:07 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
codeman189 wrote:
ctmtb98 wrote:

more like just curiosity
I see!

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 at 6:28 Quote
DuncanUK wrote:
Danielrifum wrote:
I have a question for you guys with a Yt tues 2015 with Coilshocks. How much do you weigh and what spring rate do you have?
Around 75kg with a 225lb stock spring, its soft but rarely bottoms out.
My Tues came stock with a 225lb as it's a "M" frame. The thing is I only weigh 60-61kg with gear and the shock definitely feels harsh. Should I get a 200? And how much do they cost?

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 4:26 Quote
Paking wrote:
My Tues came stock with a 225lb as it's a "M" frame. The thing is I only weigh 60-61kg with gear and the shock definitely feels harsh. Should I get a 200? And how much do they cost?

It depends on your style of riding, but according to your weigh it seems 200lb could suit best for you.

Steel coils aren't much expensive, as we can see here:

https://www.bike-components.de/es/RockShox/Stahlfeder-fuer-Kage-Vivid-267-mm-p37184/

I won't be out of doubt unless try it out myself... so I guess sooner or later I'll grab a 250lb...

Worth Ti ?

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 4:26 Quote
Perfect the spring rate, then go ti

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 at 6:20 Quote
It's official

http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/news/Aaron-Gwin-Signs-with-YT-News-Exclusive-Interview,950

Angel Suarez less noticeable rumors became true too

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011538
Mobile Version of Website