November Photo Project: MECHANICAL

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
November Photo Project: MECHANICAL
  • Previous Page
Mod
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 22:28 Quote
Novembers Photo Topic is mechanical.

I like the idea of the first topic being something tangible, and yes, the topic is taken off another site some of you may be familiar with. Sue me!

Post your pictures in this thread only. There is no limit, post as many as you want, the more the better! Remember that it only has to be your take on the topic, but if it isn't clear then please take a minute and explain your views on the photo. No rules, photo shopped or not, anything you want.

Lets begin!

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 22:49 Quote
Oh snap I'm doing one right now. Exciting

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:48 Quote
not to be taken seriously. there was no editing done to these aside from a crop. ill bang out some more serious shots later. and ill try to have them NBR

photo

photo

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 8:05 Quote
I have an old shot that fits:

photo

Might get something else if I have time.

Mod
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
session416 wrote:
not to be taken seriously. there was no editing done to these aside from a crop. ill bang out some more serious shots later. and ill try to have them NBR

photo

photo

NBR or not, great pictures.

Mod
Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
Two random shots... The first is my trying to kill 8 hours at work, self timer shot w/ 2 sec exposure. The second was snapped quickly as I waited for dinner to be made. The blades are sharp as sh*t.

photo

photo

I think I'm going to go tip toeing around some construction sites this weekend. Sure would be nice it it was raining!

Mod
Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 13:34 Quote
Two more. Both these are shots of a Western Electric antique phone I have on my wall. It was made in 1922 and if I installed a dialer it would still work today.

photo
The gear wheel on the right is attached to the hand crank on the outside of the wooden box

photo
This is the original wiring diagram that is on the backside of the phones front door

Mod
Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 13:39 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
photo

Flickr photo page

Neat photo, but what the hell is it? It sort of looks like an old pipeline or something.

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 21:53 Quote
kakah wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:
[Snip]

Flickr photo page

Neat photo, but what the hell is it? It sort of looks like an old pipeline or something.

Thanks. Yep, it's a big ol' pipe that goes to the ocean.

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
Old photo for this one, will go find something for stress but here ya go for mechanical....

photo

Mod
Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 17:20 Quote
[Quote="skawt-1"]Old photo for this one, will go find something for stress but here ya go for mechanical....

*snip*

Wow, very surreal looking. I'm guessing thats is one of those massive wind farms? Where abouts?

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 17:24 Quote
i hear people who have land that a company wants to put a wind turbine on get paid serious mad cash for them to use it.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021824
Mobile Version of Website