Alabama Mountain Games

PB Forum :: USA - East
Alabama Mountain Games
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 7:49 Quote
perfect! shoot me some info on facebook or something

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 7:57 Quote
This event sounds epic. I wanna mention Clemson's race on here because I know we got a bunch of people from the southeast! I promise I'll start a thread soon!

Clemson Freeride... Feb. 27th. $25 gets you two runs and a chainless run. prizes... sponsors... fun times as usual! Look for the flyer soon as well as hopefully a write up on pinkbike!!

Edit: CHECK IT: http://collin7.pinkbike.com/blog/clemsondhrace.html

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 8:11 Quote
AMG man im there for sure!! its gonna be a blast if its anything like the last couple of year!!DH!!

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 7:48 Quote
Aight, here is how the XC race payoff will happen. 1st place will receive 50% of the entry fee's, 2nd place will get 30%, and 3rd will get 10%. The remaining 10% will go back to the festival Beer

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 19:54 Quote
i keep looking at registration on the website but it doesnt load...can i register for just biking? Not sure if were camping or not

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 20:26 Quote
Dude, I'm so bummed. I'll still be in Utah, but I guess its alright here. I'll have to hit up Moab to make up for it...

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 7:36 Quote
alabamafreeride wrote:
i keep looking at registration on the website but it doesnt load...can i register for just biking? Not sure if were camping or not

Registration won't start untill the morning of the event, and i think the crew is working out some bugs on the site right now. Wish you could make it out barrett....but i'm sure moab isnt half bad either Madder

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 7:11 Quote
Just to show i'm not mesing around, heres what we did this weekend. Say hello to the souths newest ladder drops, the only place you'll find one bigger in the SE is Hurricane Creek or Santos.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 14:36 Quote
Holy crap, if the transition for that thing is big enough and smooth enough I mite be tempted to try it, haha,

and are there any rain dates for AMG?

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 16:36 Quote
Trekalways wrote:
Holy crap, if the transition for that thing is big enough and smooth enough I mite be tempted to try it, haha,

and are there any rain dates for AMG?

We'll be working on the landing over the next few weeks before the festival, and i want to remind everybody that this is for fun, we're not gonna have a trick contest this year but throw em' if you got em'

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
That thing's gonna be sweet! Nice work! There's bigger at Hurricane Creek? I need to get up there and ride that place. I've lived in Auburn for 3 years now and cannot get myself up there. FYI, it's not public, but there's some biguns where I ride in Harris Co, just east of Columbus GASmile

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 7:16 Quote
biking85 wrote:
That thing's gonna be sweet! Nice work! There's bigger at Hurricane Creek? I need to get up there and ride that place. I've lived in Auburn for 3 years now and cannot get myself up there. FYI, it's not public, but there's some biguns where I ride in Harris Co, just east of Columbus GASmile

Do you have any pics of them??? I know theres big drops out there alot of riders are'nt aware of....i'm glad we were able to find a understanding land-owner who is willing to let the public enjoy them Big Grin

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 at 20:00 Quote
Look in my Harris-Co album. Those are from there. They're shitty pics though. Yeah for sure man on the landowner thing.

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 11:09 Quote
biking85 im in auburn often and looking for new places to ride so maybe i can get some directions to harris co.?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025761
Mobile Version of Website