This Is Crazy Must read!

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
This Is Crazy Must read!
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 14:49 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
GoxBoxSocks wrote:
well, if hes white, he obviously DID come from another country.

If you are born in a country, you're not an immigrant.

Immigrant:[Quoten]•a person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there [/Quoten]

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

i didnt even call him an immigrant in that post. just said hes from another country

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 14:52 Quote
It's the same thing. If you read my post (the definition) you'd see that an immigrant is someone from another country.

It's called a synonym. Maybe try a thesaurus?

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 14:53 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
It's the same thing. If you read my post (the definition) you'd see that an immigrant is someone from another country.

fine then mr picky.

hes from another country ORIGIONALLY.
just like some of the muslims.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 14:55 Quote
GoxBoxSocks wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:

fine then mr picky.

hes from another country ORIGIONALLY.
just like some of the muslims.

No he's not. His ancestors are. There's a big difference.

I'm done with you.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 14:57 Quote
shit dude you know what i mean, youre just bitching about my grammar because you know im right, his ancestors came to the country, the muslims ancestors came to the country, they are the same, he has no more right to australia than them.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 15:00 Quote
GoxBoxSocks wrote:
shit dude you know what i mean, youre just bitching about my grammar because you know im right, his ancestors came to the country, the muslims ancestors came to the country, they are the same, he has no more right to australia than them.

You are completely missing the point. You're no more right than the guy on TV saying teh Halocaust is a myth. You're delusional. Try this, don't post in this thread for the rest of the day, and come back and read it tomorrow. Maybe you'll get it.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 15:05 Quote
you completely failed to actually say how i was wrong.Smile

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 15:28 Quote
GoxBoxSocks wrote:
you completely failed to actually say how i was wrong.Smile

I never said I would say how you were wrong. I'm not going to think for you too.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 15:46 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
No he's not. His ancestors are. There's a big difference.

So, by extrapolating your logic, if someone is a second generation immigrant, you´re fine with them?

I don´t believe that it´s necessarily people not born in the country, The three men who blew up London tubes in 2005 were British born.

And frankly, I´d f*cking complain if I had had to sing my god damn national anthem every morning in school. But hey, 6FU and the OP in particular, tell me which concrete liberties, traditions, etc you are afraid of losing. You´re being vague, and the only conclusion I can draw from that is that you´re just xenophobic, as you hav e no accurate, verifiable, specific grievance. You just don´t like foreigners.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 16:10 Quote
Never said I wasn't fine with them.

Basically what happens in the states is that everyone has to accomodate to minority's wishes, no matter how outrageous they may be. I realize that is somewhat of an exaggeration, but it happens.

What the PM is saying is that you should change to us, not the other way around. Which is the way it should be. I wouldn't go to France and demand they speak English and make signs in English too. Would you go to Saudi Arabia and demand they serve you alcohol, because that's what you're used to in your country?

If you're immigrating somewhere, you essentially are a guest in that country. You should have to change to their way of life.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 18:05 Quote
I never said any of that. They aren't the native people. Stop getting mad because you can't form a coherent argument. I'm just going to ignore the americans comment, because you obviously are bitter about this.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 18:06 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
Never said I wasn't fine with them.

Basically what happens in the states is that everyone has to accomodate to minority's wishes, no matter how outrageous they may be. I realize that is somewhat of an exaggeration, but it happens.

What the PM is saying is that you should change to us, not the other way around. Which is the way it should be. I wouldn't go to France and demand they speak English and make signs in English too. Would you go to Saudi Arabia and demand they serve you alcohol, because that's what you're used to in your country?

If you're immigrating somewhere, you essentially are a guest in that country. You should have to change to their way of life.

I usually don't agree with most ideas of yours, but this one I do.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 18:26 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
I never said any of that. They aren't the native people. Stop getting mad because you can't form a coherent argument. I'm just going to ignore the americans comment, because you obviously are bitter about this.

both you and i would be minorities if we hadn't killed and out bred the natives. so stop acting like you're better than muslims and bitching about the twin towers and other so called terrorism. it wasnt so long ago that your "ancestors" were doing the same thing. white people are the natives of neither america or austalia, so they should just stfu when it comes to other people wanting a say.

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 at 18:34 Quote
Read my posts. I have never said anything about being better than Muslims, and you came out of nowhere with 9/11. People are native to Africa, so I guess we're all non-native and shouldn't have a say about anything unless we live there?

I'm no longer responding to you, as you are irrational and somewhat delusional.

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 at 3:50 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
marquis wrote:
America was founded by illegal immigrants also as there were already people living there same too with Canada,so theoretically speaking all Americans and Canadians should be evicted also,and given back to there respective owners.

No.

How are there illegal immigrants if there aren't any laws?

Americans/Canadians would have been "evicted" if the native americans had won the battles against them. However, they didn't, so the stronger people get the land, resources, and make the rules.

Ah good point i suppose.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014610
Mobile Version of Website