Greenland

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2014 at 17:49 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
I was there for a couple hours tonight, fixed that new hip up a bit. It looks like you guys were riding it pretty hard the other day. I made the lip a bit steeper to boost you higher and I also made a landing on the other side so you can still jump the whole thing straight if you want. Also did some more drainage on the left line it should be dry soon. Except that lake after the 4th, that's gonna be a while haha.

yeahh that lake after the 4th needs that dirt to the right of it to thaw out so we can make a trench down the hill

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 5:47 Quote
I was there for a couple hours tonight, fixed that new hip up a bit. It looks like you guys were riding it pretty hard the other day. I made the lip a bit steeper to boost you higher and I also made a landing on the other side so you can still jump the whole thing straight if you want. Also did some more drainage on the left line it should be dry soon. Except that lake after the 4th, that's gonna be a while haha.
I made a drain yesterday and it flows down the hill nicely. nice to watch it flow...That new hip is super fun! we could even dig DOWN a couple feet in front and make it huge. It's the only real 90deg hip we have at Greenland, why not?

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 6:20 Quote
Just looked at the weather, thought it was supposed to rain today. +19c SHORTS AND SHOVELS IT IS!Drool

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 6:40 Quote
Yeah definitely I was thinking of digging it down as well. It would be sweet to really boost that thing to the sky.

That's awesome I also thought it was going to rain today.

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 7:07 Quote
Do you guys think it'll be fairly dried up by Friday?

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 7:25 Quote
energy297 wrote:
Do you guys think it'll be fairly dried up by Friday?
it's really drying quickly, already ridable stuff. quite surprising after this winter...

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 8:21 Quote
Yeah things are looking good! I should be there around 12:30 - 1ish

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 8:46 Quote
Yeah I should be there in a couple hours too, just gotta pick some stuff up first.

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 9:35 Quote
abelizer wrote:
I made a drain yesterday and it flows down the hill nicely. nice to watch it flow...That new hip is super fun! we could even dig DOWN a couple feet in front and make it huge. It's the only real 90deg hip we have at Greenland, why not?
that would be a good idea, It could even go into an opposite hip onto the last landing of that pump line

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 18:03 Quote
how is green looking? me and woodstock are going to come by sometime with some shovels.

Posted: Apr 27, 2014 at 10:51 Quote
I'm thinkin about goin today what are people sayin

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 13:15 Quote
We should get a nice build day going

O+
Posted: May 4, 2014 at 15:59 Quote
Yeah I've been super busy lately but have been meaning to get back out there. How's that hip doing?

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 16:15 Quote
Same here, soooo busy. Can't wait to get out there. didn't even ride at all this weekend!Cry

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 10:40 Quote
Anybody heading out this afternoon?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013497
Mobile Version of Website