Greenland

Posted: May 21, 2014 at 12:56 Quote
I'm gonna head over now. Anybody else?

Posted: May 30, 2014 at 7:10 Quote
Made a short video the other day - check it out!
Views: 294    Faves: 0    Comments: 3

O+
Posted: May 30, 2014 at 15:13 Quote
Nice man, what's that first trail?

Posted: May 30, 2014 at 17:42 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
Nice man, what's that first trail?

It's a new trail near the harmony cons. area
Small stuff but pretty fun trail and fast

Posted: Jun 7, 2014 at 17:54 Quote
new alternate trail on left due to TANK damage of original trail
TANKS destroyed original entrance trail so I'm working on a fun alternate trail that will have rollers and sweeping berms.
It will be so good, you'll be looking forward to the ride back after your jump session!
MORE TO COME!

Posted: Jul 9, 2014 at 8:50 Quote
Anybody riding today?...I'm here. Might leave and come back later, not sure yet

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 4:51 Quote
I'm going to try to go after work. BTW someone cut ALL the weeds with a trimmer and I don't know who.
THANKS to whoever did that!Big Grin

Posted: Jul 25, 2014 at 19:00 Quote
I'm planning on digging down through the shitty gravel after the first table and making a HUGE table-top with a nice wide
landing that blends in with the left line speed-check jump. supposed to rain tmrw so that might be when it gets going if anyone feels like swingin' by with a shovel, quicker it gets doneSmile

Posted: Sep 11, 2014 at 16:50 Quote
filled in the table more and added a new jump to the 3rd table
table is filled a bit more and there's a new jump into the 3rd table (near shovel)

Posted: Oct 10, 2014 at 8:36 Quote
2X, DOUBLECROSS, Whatever you want to call it, the 2-line trails that are overgrown right now are going to be
cleaned up and ridable tomorrow (Saturday). Jeremy and I will be there, more help would be even better plus we can
rip some race laps! Weed wacker would be great if anyone has one.

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2014 at 10:52 Quote
I was kinda bummed I couldn't make it out on Saturday but I had already made some other plans. Anyone down to go riding Tuesday evening though? Looks like it might be some of the last nice weather we get.

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2014 at 16:38 Quote
Had a good ride tonight. Damn there was a ton of younger guys out there, nice to see. You did a great job on the weekend Paul!

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 17:59 Quote
Had a good session today!

photo

It looks like people tried to make a jump out of the last roller before the berm at the end of the line.. I didn't have time to change it back today but something has to be done with that.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015443
Mobile Version of Website