Greenland

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 16:00 Quote
LOL that was me! idea is to make a spine with clay in spring after it settles over winter... I know it SUX right now!
Redface

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 16:47 Quote
lol #shotsfired
Cullen was saying he thought it was the work of some foolish kids Whip
We all know Paul means well though Salute In all seriousness it was actually doing a nice job of slowing my brakeless ass down for the berm, I'm sure it will be pretty sweet once it hardens though. Big Grin

Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 21:14 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
I'm sure it will be pretty sweet once it hardens though.
inb4that'swhatshesaid.

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2014 at 21:31 Quote
hahaha Paul I'm so used to you leaving things so polished

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 6:48 Quote
Not exactly greenland but I built a new little trail at Harmony Pits it's pretty fun!

Needs to be perfected but it's a berm-"triple"-berm-jump back into another line.

new trailz

Posted: Jun 14, 2015 at 7:21 Quote
anyone been out this year? what they like?

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2015 at 2:17 Quote
I went the other week, they're in pretty rough shape but rideable. Really the lips just need to be steepened back up and a lot of bumps smoothed out.

O+
Posted: May 25, 2017 at 9:04 Quote
Hey, don't know if anyone still checks this but I've been putting some work back into green, hoping to make the left line great again... and hopefully make the table line make more sense.

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 16:09 Quote
Make green great again, I'll check back in 2 to 3 years

Posted: Apr 18, 2020 at 5:08 Quote
6 years later... lol. Got back in there and reverted the table line back into tables so everyone can ride! Plan to revamp bigger line soon as well. definately have more time theses days... psyched about riding again!

Posted: Apr 20, 2020 at 23:21 Quote
abelizer wrote:
6 years later... lol. Got back in there and reverted the table line back into tables so everyone can ride! Plan to revamp bigger line soon as well. definately have more time theses days... psyched about riding again!
been meaning to get my but down there and start fixing stuff up. Honestly bothers me how this place has been forgotten about. Glad to see you back in there. I mite pop in this week possible Wednesday or friday witch are my off days.

Posted: Apr 21, 2020 at 3:32 Quote
Tables are ridable, fixed up return berm, Big lines will be the next big project... really not in bad shape and need rebuilds every spring anyway... Someone has been riding a dirt bike in there, hopefully that doesn't become a problem.

Posted: Apr 21, 2020 at 10:20 Quote
Most of the jumps last year when I was there honestly just needed a bit of loving. The lips need to be redone / landings touched up. And just need to get everything rolling fast again.

Posted: May 5, 2020 at 4:23 Quote
Left line is now open. may be a bit soft between 1st and second. Right line is partially open, plan to bring the whole thing back all the way down to that old turn around berm.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011961
Mobile Version of Website