Are society forks made by rst suspension ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Are society forks made by rst suspension ?
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 5:30 Quote
do not get dj3's over a xeno! i had a xeno and i loved it! easy to set up and very stiff, had no problems at all and im looking at getting another one

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 5:47 Quote
billcolwill wrote:
mikeyridesbikes wrote:
Society forks are made by RST. But then so are Fox. No point complaining about who makes the fork, it's the quality of the actual fork that matters. RST forks aren't bad because they are made by a particular company, they're bad because they have an awful design and are made at the lowest possible price, resulting in low quality. Society have a much better design, but from my experience the Xeno range are not reliable, haven't heard anything bad about the 4XR tough.

just being picky but its only fox lowers which are made by RST.. EDIT someones beaten me too it. ^

but still your right in what your saying.

i use to have some Xeno when they first came out, blew the rebound somehow so i got a warranty pair and sold the new as asap.. then soon went be to some trusty argyles.
That's what happened to a friends Xeno twice, eventually got it replaced with a 4X and has had no problems as far as I know.

Posted: Jul 10, 2016 at 7:57 Quote
Has anyone got a pair of these as spairs or the air valve assembly many thanks

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010542
Mobile Version of Website