Video: C.D.T. - Snow Time

Jan 27, 2013 at 14:35
Jan 27, 2013
by Fabien Mariel

Anyone else trip out at 0:40?!?! Crazyness going on there...
 Yeah, couple spots starting at 0:40 through that whole section where it's gets a little glitchy. Still a fun edit though.
 why is he not wearing gloves ??
 holy pink knuckles batman
 For better management dude !
 I find numb frost bitten hands give me great "management" !!! only kidding each to there own.
 Oh I see, its a tough guy thing...
 oh, i thought because gloves have become way to mainsteam the past few years...
 dig the contrast between the riders and the snow. especially the goggles
 Look's fun..... now why can't I ride that fast on snow
 Why don't I have trails near me?
 Why don't you learn how to use a shovel, get off Pinkbike and build some fun trails?
 because its flat around here and there is nobody to get me to a hill. but the upside is that i have highland here. but that's closed
 @rampchamp99, if you knowed where this trails are... somewhere near Paris ! No mountains, not a single hill
 Build a pumptrack in your yard. The possibilities are endless.
 If you have highland need you, you have hills. HIGHland. Jeez.
 I was one of those people that complained about not having trails to ride, then I got off my ass and found my own place to build........
 I'm proud, same here, I used to live in a place where there were no trails in the whole country, so I made my own.
 guys i do build, im building some dirt jumps in my back yard now and there fun but im a downhill racer i liketo go fast down rock gardens and the closest hill is an hour car ride for me but im not complaining.i dont now what really got you guys so tickd of
 My trails are an hour and a half drive, which really isn't that bad. Just get out and do it. Only thing holding you back is yourself.
 the mountain is closed
 stop bitching.
 Oh shit, they are going to back straight into traffic!!! Oh, wait, I see what they did there ... Nice edit.
 I must be the only one that doesn't "see what you did there."
 I know this places... Great vid ! VOD !
 what frames are they riding
 Rocky mountain slayer in yellow and a yt industries noton 2.0 in black and yellow if im not mistaken
 Vraiment sympa, j'aime la fin... Wink Continuez les mecs!!
 Yoo bien jouĂ© les amis
 Best video I`ve seen this year
 I bet it will be a VOD
 id kill for a mild winter, inspiring video
 West coast. Id kill for a bit of snow..
 snow rides . hell yeah