What a huge response! We spent almost two days browsing through and discussing all 6000 comments posted under the Name This Frame From Dartmoor Bikes
article and almost 2500 comments sent to our fanpage
We have the top ten names selected here. We hope you will help us to choose the best one by publishing your comments here or posting them on our fanpage. The lucky winner will be announced this coming Wednesday and will be the recipient of a brand new Dartmoor Wish Pro complete bike.
Top ten names
New full suspension frame from Dartmoor Bikes with 180mm/200mm travel.
listed in alphabetical order together with their most popular meanings (according to wikipedia.org):Chinook
– winds blowing in the interior West of North America, where the Canadian Prairies and Great Plains meet various mountain rangesChoice
- mental process of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one or more of themClash
- means conflict but also refers to the name of famous English punk rock bandCure
- the substance or procedure that ends the medical condition, such as a medication, a surgical operation, a change in lifestyle, or even a philosophical mindset that helps end a person's sufferingsInsomnia
- is a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desiredKarma
- in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effectPrimal
- being first in time; original; primevalRoots
- the parts of plants that are below ground or one's cultural heritageSequence
- a list of elements with a particular orderShiva
- is a Hindu deity. He is considered the Supreme God within Hinduism. He is described as an omniscient yogi, who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailashwww.dartmoor-bikes.com