Now it's time to get generous again, do a good deed, or just try to win an Intense UZZI. All you need to do is click on this link
and donate $5 - (or more. The more you donate, the more chances you have of winning this $5500 bike.) Last year we raised over $30,000 for FCANCERUP.COM
Let's smash that record.
This Intense F*CK Cancer bike - a pink Uzzi - is being raffled off to raise money and awareness to assist young women who are fighting breast cancer. Shimano, Fox, Loaded, HT, ODI and Intense teamed up to trick out the Pink shredder.The grand prize
: This Pink Intense UZZI is a unique bike, specially built to generate resources and raise awareness, to help cancer victims. The frame is a piece of industrial art, hand-built in the Temecula California Intense Factory. We had it powder coated around the corner from our factory here, we picked the loudest, hottest color to really follow the initiative shown with the F~CKCANCERUP campaign. (please note - contest to open to EVERYONE. The bike will be shipped internationally to where ever the winner is from.)
The industry’s best have stepped up to donate to this cause. This bike was supported by and is loaded with:
· Fox Suspension donated the forks,
· Shimano donated the drivetrain and brakes
· Loaded donated the Bars, Stem and Seat post.
· ODI donated the lush grips.
· Intense Cycles donated the frame, and did the rest.How it works:
For every $5 donated, you will earn one chance to win this bike. So if you donate $25 that is five chances. The winner will be selected from a magical spreadsheet using random.org. and will then be notified by e-mail.Your contribution will:
• Fund support and education programs for young women affected by breast cancer.
• Help support YSC’s mission to ensure no young woman faces breast cancer alone.
• Raise awareness that young women can and do get breast cancer. Visit F**K Cancer
Go to the following link to check out how this bike could be yours, and while you are at the website have a little read, it is a great organization, doing super human things for people that need our help.www.ysctourdepink.org
Even if you don’t want to win this unique bike, feel free to donate to a worthy cause.