2013 NW Cup #1 Course Previews

Apr 2, 2013 at 0:05
Apr 2, 2013
by Mike Estes

Racers! Warm up your legs, it's time to scope this weekend's tracks for NW Cup #1!

Pro Course Lap with Norco's Bryn Atkinson leading Evil's Luke Strobel.

Cat 2 Course Preview with prodigy Kevin Littlefield leading Luke Strobel down the track.

And lastly, Scott Tucker our beloved organizer of the NW Cup takes his practically brand new bike down the Cat 3 track.

If you have not signed up, get on it here.

Support these brands when deciding your next purchase!

So excited for this season its going to be great. Every race I've ever gone to has been the best memories of my life.
 Wish I could say I'll see you this weekend, but I just threw a LOT of $$$ at my bikes. Hope all have a safe and blistering-fast weekend out there. See you later this month at #2!!!
 Pumped for this race. I'm bringing my 29er and gonna kill it!
 29ers are reallly cool. just kidding ther suuper gay
 I'm in desperate need of a ride to the second race, I live in Kingston witch is on the way. If anyone has extra room for a dude and his bike please let me know, I'll chip in for gas money.
 Soooo unfair! That first run is just what i need. Any Aussie birds wanna get hitched for a passport?
 FAIL!!!!! Thought that was in Aus, any American woman then!!!!!
 Haha everytime I see aus races in wa or west aus I think they call it? I always think it's Washington.
 Have fun! All of those courses look so perfect.
 Cat 2 15-18... Look out...
 gotta beat me First...Wink
 ha! you are no match for my skills i shall slay u. haha jk, but cya guys there!
 haha it shall be a fight to the finish!
 Literally a fight... I'll be waiting post race run behind that last massive corner and let you folks come right into my trap...
 but i shall have my mighty full face to protect me from your harmless flails
 Well looks like we have a race on our hands then.
 It'll be hilarious when a 30-39'er posts the fastest Cat2 time of the day........ Big Grin
 haha well im only 14 so i hope a bunch of 18 year olds wont destroy me :/ haha
 My cat 1 license waiver to renew for this season hasn't gone through with USA cycling yet, looks like I might be racing cat 2. Watch out Jasper Wink
 Dont you fucking sandbag Carmichael... Ill beat your ass.
 sandbagging sons of bitches.....
 yeah... Carmichael you will be burned at the stake if you do this... You dont even have Van Steenbergens to slow you down in Junior EX this year...
 so jasper what place did you get? Wink
 Is the Cat 3 course mostly new? I haven't been out there in a couple years...
 Have fun guys. Loots like alot of fun. I'll be healed up by the next race
 Sweet courses!! I will be there!
 Can I hitch a ride, seriously.
 Whats the over under on a 29er on the podium?
 is it just me or are the videos not appearing?
 its just you
 What browser are you using, Pinkbike works best on Google Chrome.
 Yea it's just my browser. Safari blows, need to update it.
 After watching all 3 courses I can honestly say it's worth the money no matter what class you are racing!! They all look so fun!!
 The new section of the beginner course looks super nice, but the pro course of King Diamond to upper pro to Chunderdome is unbeatable. I'll be real excited to see what they shake up for PA#2.
 Oh my Jesus... Now THAT is a DH course I'm looking forward to! Smile Yeehaw!!
 Let's get it on!! Stoked!
 This is how fast I feel like I ride.