New World Disorder 10 Dust and Bones hits iTunes - Get it now!

Nov 11, 2009 at 0:07
Nov 11, 2009
by Jordan Holmes

After an incredible kick off to NWD 10 the film is finally available to the download generation. If DVD is not your thing and you just have to have it, Dust and Bones is now available on iTunes at the following links.

Details inside,

"The initial demand on the film has been overwhelming", says Derek Westerlund the films director. "We feel like iTunes was the next step to allow us to hit the masses. Being along side the biggest films, television shows and music on the planet is the perfect spot for New World Disorder. A fitting triumph for 10 hard years of work."

Views: 264,094    Faves: 3,154    Comments: 274

Get the feature length version in full below.

NWD 10 link

Sport's page link

To get your own hard copy click here.

gutted it is only available to us i tunes owners! - Uk i tuners get a fat no if you try and buy it!
 If all MTB vids were on itunes, i'd actually buy them, most of them i reckon, but i've never bought an MTB dvd, because they are so ridiculously expensive. £25 / $40!!!!!!

Does a case and printed inner really cost $32?

Just a shame they only have it available in the U.S, seems crazy to me. Come on NWD get it on the UK itunes!!
 Well BESIDES the labour, I bet camera equipment alone is like 30,000 (that is for one). They also got to pay for getting around and filming the riders, paying the riders, paying the editors/publishers, stuff like that. So basically you're looking at the smaller picture, but I agree 32 dollars is a little expensive, but hey you're support mountain bikers tup .
 he's talking about the price difference between a download price and a DVD price
 haha. Actually lex just the body of there camera costs $30,000 USD. If you factor in the lenses then probably got close to $90,000 USD.

The camera is called a RED ONE. Look it up its absolutely insane. Plus you have to add in the costs for there booms and heli shots. These guys put a TON of money into this movie but it definitely shows in the final product.
 Oh yea i read that too somewhere, but i just wanted to keep it simple. 3fld3wd never really thought of it that way until now.
 Congratulations, you nearly spelt it right Razz Most people don't get that far
 Yeah, i was talking about the cost of DVD vs Download.

Hence; "Does a case and printed inner really cost $32?"

I understand the high cost of production, and love that they're done so well these days, but to be fair if they made it cheaper, they'd sell way more and make more money. I just think they're pricing themselves out of the market, particularly over here. If they make money on a $7.99 download, (Which they do, or they wouldn't sell it) they do not need to charge $40 for a DVD. $8 vs $40 is $32 for a case and printed inner. There i did the math. again.
 Its just beacause on itunes there is no middle man to mark it up
 ya same with canada wtf
 ugh i just checked because i couldn't believe it!
 If you live near the US...zip over the border buy an Itunes card there and set up a US Itunes account with it...then voila you get all the US stuff...

If anyone from point beyond (Northern Canada and UK) want US Itunes cards just PM me and I'd be happy to help you get em.
 Pfft. I had the movie for free.. before i got the DVD and before itunes put it up.. It's called: download VUZE. Seach New World DIsorder Dust and Bones.. Download. AND i converted it to go on my touch. But i did purchase the dvd and got the free shirt. They way i see it is the shirt is worth 15 bucks, and the DVD should be about 25 too.. The bonus features made the dvd.. It was good, epic and all.. but too short. Pretty much was stoked to see an extras menu on the DVD.
 There are various websites where you can buy US Gift Cards which you can then redeem on the US store and create an account without the need of a credit card. You then have full access to the US store.

I haven't personally used it but this site is good, out of stock at the moment Frown mikesay98.blogspot.com
 Does it give the address of the artists in the Gee segment so I can go kill them?
 I agree, I had to turn the sound off.
 false advertisment its for the states only thats sucks its a canadian site what is that news gonna help us with ????
 agree'd, having 70% of PB users in Canada, news should be Canada-Friendly... no where in the description written by pinkbike does it say, 'no can do for Canadian users'

thanks for the jerk-around PB
 It's pretty annoying that you can't get a product from a Canadian company because you live in Canada. PUT IT ON THE CANADIAN ITUNES STORE
 i do agree the film was a bit short. was impatient and bought it on itunes. its worth the 7.99 BUT the outtakes and extras are well worth the 29.99. makes you wonder why some of those pieces werent in the film
 Why is it only $7.99?
 because it's a download
 ye, so no costs for the DVD, the box, for making it, for sending it, the distributor who wants to get some profit on it too, and a shop who wants to get some profit on it too
 and the special features and what not that always comes with a dvd
 I am gutted when I find shows/movies on US iTunes but not Canada's. Why not make it available to everyone?
 I think this is bullshit... pay 40 bucks for a dvd then they go and release this for 7.99 so we can download it and burn it to dvds... thanks freeride entertainment.
 Watch it at a friends or something first.I bought the DVD(I have the whole series)and I have to say(sorry Freeride ent.)that the movie was kind of weak.Sure there was a tonne of tricks but it had possibly on of the worst soundtracks of the whole series.There also didnt seem to be much diversity in the environments.Different locations,same terraine.R.I.P for sure!
 It was too short! not enough interviews with riders, and pretty much no street section. I was kinda disapointed I won't lie
 I don't know what you guys are smoking, cause this movie was unreal. The ONLY complaints I had were that I want to watch Wayne Goss rip street, not trails, and Andreu Lacondeguy to actually have a section. Other than that, stellar movie. If you want interviews, watch Seasons.
 Every section was sick, but it was about 10 minutes shorter than most of the other movies and I just felt like they left out somethings that should of been in it.
 Roadrasher, I'm totally with you on that one. I thought it was pretty weak. Especially compared to NWD9. This movie just didn't pump me up like NWD9 did (and still does). I wish I could explain exactly why, but I can't. It seemed like all the components of a good MTB film were there, but it just didn't work for me.
 Yeah great but where can I buy this in HD? It was shot with HD cameras, right?
 whats going on the soundtrack for Seasons? NWD 10 just came out and we can already download its soundtrack!!!
 whats the first song in the epic outtakes ? "we came here to party" i cant find it anywhere
 ordered it on pinkbike like almost 5 weeks ago and still havent gotten it...wttfff
 Put it on Canadian I-Tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 they might need to put nwd to final rest....worst one yet..
 I got nwd 10 on itunes like a week and a half ago. Awesome movie
 I have the same problem.. I went on the american store and it looks that I can't download from it.
 There's an HD version coming to iTunes US and Canada in next month.
 Arr i cant get it in Aus Frown
 NWD 10 will be in iTunes Canada in a few weeks latest.
 gee thanks , not in canada eh ...whatever
 Downloading now! LOVE IT!! Make them all avail on iTunes Please!!
 wow! i just thought yesterday to myself why dont they put the new (or any) nwd on iTunes?! there we go))
 haha i just downloaded it but im not watching it till the showing at Highland on the closing day!
 I just bought it!!!!!
Wink
 AND IT WAS MY LIFE WISEST INVESTMENT.
(Besides my bike and car)
 too bad its not in the canadian itunes store just about every cool song is not in the canadian store
 Does the iTunes version come with the extras?? because if not then it is not worth buying because the extras on the DVD made it twice as long and they were really good. Worth every penny of the $40usd I spent to get it!
 $40??? i wouldn't pay that much for a dvd on itunes its $7.99 so you must have been RIPPED off mate!
 well it cost 32 and then shipping to US. It was worth it though and i'm supporting fellow mountain bikers and supporting pinkbike by buying it from them.
 why would i buy it on itunes? thats just stupid! i'd rather pay $26 for the dvd and watch it anywhere.
 If you own a iPod... you can watch it ABSOLUTELY everywhere... plus its $19 cheaper to buy it off iTunes
 I own 4 ipods, and i wouldnt want to watch it on a 3.5" screen. If you buy the dvd, you can import it into the ipod as well.
 ^^ which is illegal ^^ (changing the format) although a loop hole in the UK is to say that its your back up copy of it which isnt strictly true but who gives a shiznip! i can honestly say i have only just bought my first piece of music in 5 years a week ago, its WAY to easy to pirate thinks now-a-days!
 NOT ILLEGAL. apple sells a device that allows the conversion of dvd's to ipod format.
 link please. i highly doubt it as i know its illegal for a fact in the UK! it breaks copywrite laws!
 yeah, i dont live in the uk
 im just going to say you're right jackass142. it not illegal, just not easy to do. 'fair use' clause in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).