The Revenge of the Ripper!
As in years past, the Trilogy will take place the weekend of the event with three unique courses on Mount Seymour.
- Friday (7pm): Adidas Eyewear Chainless DH
A chainless time trial down the Richard Juryn trail
- Saturday (10am): Specialized Euro Enduro
Ewan F - Photo by Dave Mackie - Neds Atomic Dustbin
3 timed descents with individually outlined times to reach each trailhead. The ‘race’ is the combined time of the three descents.
- Sunday (10am): Trek Slash Super D
JakeS - Photo by Lee Lau - Bottletop trail
A classic to the Ripper, this will follow time trial format starting at the TNT trailhead and finishing in the Blair Range. Race each event individually, or all three events on the same bike to battle for Lezyne Ripper King or Ripper Queen! Sign up to volunteer for sweet swag and an incredible experience! (email@example.com) Register NOW
to ride with your friends on a better Enduro course and $10 off admission! ALL WEEKEND at the BikeFest:
- Demo rides from Giant, Trek, Norco and Specialized
- Many participating bike shops including Obsession
, North Shore Bike Shop
, Different Bikes
, John Henry Bicycles
and Steed Cycles
- Performances by the Flow Riders
- Bike maintenance clinics
- On-site mechanics
- BMX clinics
- Pump track
- Mt Seymour Lions charity BBQ
- Beer garden
- MuddBunnies Bike wash
- Art Show with local and world-reknowned photographersand much much more. Note that admission to the BikeFest portion is FREE!
Pump track - picture by Lee Lau
We look forward to seeing you there at Interriver Bike Park in North Vancouver!Sponsors:
Kids race - picture by Lee Lau
The Ripper would like to thank (for more details on sponsors)
-Specialized Bikes (for the 11th year!),
-Silver Star Resort,
-Whistler Mountain Bike Park,
... our awesome volunteers, photographers, and many others!