Video: Red Bull Rampage Slideshow by Christoph Laue

Jan 22, 2013 at 19:27
Jan 22, 2013
by Christoph Laue

A picture slideshow about the Red Bull Rampage 2012. It was my first trip to this crazy contest and an amazing experience. Check out how I saw the contest.

christophlaue.com

Norbs got robbed!
 Cam McCaul tambien!
 We got robbed by watching them getting robbed!!!
 Grand Theft Rampage Big Grin
 Great photos- but that is the most mutilated song re-mix I have ever heard!!
 Norbs got robbed, ACDC got raped!
 Agreed... that song re-mix is one of the worst I have ever heard. Pics are great though!
 you cant beat ACDC. who ever made this version made it sound like the vids on youtube of hard drives making music lol had to mute it. but great slideshow and awesome photos!
 I like how these things keep trickling out...
 And despite everything that's been said there is still a consensus among those who've watched that Norbs and McCaul go robbed...
 I don't really like it when guys hold onto event photos till winter when there is less going on just to get more exposure and views, but it is nice to be reminded what summer looks like.
 Matt- why does it matter? Personally I'd rather not get everything all at once...
 Agreed Scott. What's the problem Matt? does this offend you in some way? Perhaps it's taken a while to get down to producing his slide show? Even if he has waited so more people would see it, good on him for being prepared to wait and then getting more exposure for his work. That would be strategic planning... Nice series of pictures, the original AC/DC track would have worked much better, but thats just my opinion.
 Any chance you would be selling some of these photos as prints? I would definitely be interested in purchasing a few.
 That song is absolutely F#@ing terrible. Cool pictures though.
 Is this multiple photographers that were with you ? or were you really running around that much? i was there and to get all of these shots with one camera you would have had to be literally running and hiking nonstop! if you did it on your own congrats! BTW great photos!
 first of all the photos are great second get some proper ac/dc tunes on for f##k sake .
 i like watching slideshows, but there are some particular photos that i want to spend more time watching. would be cool if some photographers put an album and recommend an audio to watch the pictures.
 Love the slide show But come on the song How dare u use a remix What the heck
 I thought the music was a more relaxing version of a "classic" AC DC song. It went very well with the calm atmosphere of viewing beautiful photos from an enjoyable MTB event.
 I agree the tempo fit the slideshow but that was such an off beat remix it lost the vibe.
 Will you be uploading the photos in an album? I would love to check them out and possibly use them as wallpaper.
 Awesome shots and distinctive angles. Great feel for the dust and the heat. Loved the synchronisation of the pics with the lyrics. Lovw Norbs 3 lift-off.
 everything looks twice as big as the videos. 0:21 looks terrifying. Nice photos
 I still can't get over the size of that canyon gap.......
 Awesome photos! But that cover needs to be ground to a pulp and buried for the rest of eternity.
 Will there be no dvd this year for last year's Rampage?
 Semenuk reading the rules at 00:36.
 maybe its just my liking of music. but i like the song..
 Mad line at 1:02, then again it is Cam Zink
 Already saw it on vital. Awesome shots.
 Don't know why someone negged you but same here! Vital seems like it's not usually the one to get the jump on pinkbike, haha. I wasn't expecting much watching this slideshow but damnnn... he really did an awesome job with the different perspectives. So many I paused it and went, "ahhh OK, here's this and this! that's what that looked like to be hit from that angle!" It seems like a lot of those shots have never been done before with this venue... including even parts from the very top start that the other photogs (that I've seen) didn't get this past year.
 A shot from the angle at 2:36 of Cam Zinks 360 in 2010 would be awesome!
 the photo's are great, feels like you would actually be there.
 Red Bull Robbage
 Amazing photos! All are wallpaper worthy!
 wheres semenuk transfer