Video: Trek World Racing Stories Episode 1

May 3, 2013 at 6:28
May 3, 2013
by Trek Bikes

Good luck to TWR this year, with Greg as the wee boy on the team there will not be a dull moment, the boy just loves to ride bikes.
 That machanic "Monkey" as he introduced himself at sea otter totally helped me out. Threw my Scratch 9 on the stand in the pit and swapped out my ailing rear pivot linkage. Thanks again Monkey if you reading, I appreciate it. Even tho I ended snapping my frame a few days later.....
Anyhow I saw all these guys mosing around the trek pit and I didn't really know who they were. I should have introduced myself! Now I feel like a lame-O
 Dude Monk is like on of the greatest mech's ever! where did you crack your scratch? on the rear triangle?
 dang, do you have insurance on it? cause trek will replace it with a better rear triangle, they did it to my brothers bike
 No insurance. But it seems to be a very chronic problem with the scratches. Step up to the plate and recall!
 I thought Monk was leaving after last season?
 No he's still working with Trek I believe. I don't think he went with Gwin to spesh
 Brook, you look like a tank!
 Being driven by a Bulldog...
 Brook, for someone riding clips you still had your feet out (or are you still riding one clip and one flat like in NZ)
 Sick! Trek looks like it has a very bright future ahead of it!
 I like these guys but trek does not have a bright future, not after Lance. All of the main accomplishments of this company are based upon a lie the company clearly knew about ahead of time. Some people who own Trek road bikes are now embarrassed to ride them, Gwin clearly left the brand because of what Lance did, and the worst part of it was what Trek did to Greg Lemond, they killed his brand and vilified him even though he was telling the truth all along about Lance doping. When trek and Whitely comes clean about the past this team gets a little respect, until then forget it. Nice dh team though
 "Gwin clearly left the brand because of what Lance did"

Oh man, TOTALLY. It had nothing to do with the fact that the companies he's now working with live just around the corner from him, or that he had the chance to run his program with those companies rather than having things prescribed to him.

It's all so obvious! All world cup downhillers and their teams clearly take their cues from what happens in the world of road cycling because they have so much in common. Everything happens in cycling because of Lance.

Pffffft.
 Stfu protour
 TWR looks chill this season
 Is it just me or do Trek make THE most boring looking bikes out there? The logo always reminds me of a packet of laundry detergent.
 Brook looks 35 , solid ass kid !
 Looks like a Trek Session!
 good to see the guys looking awesome but like the rider profiles TO MUCH SLO-MO
 you can send me one of the TREK CAPS TREK . i have to go now its late 4 . 05 am i should be in the car now .
 You're not supposed to drink the bong water Jeff
 haha back in the day never did like a bong just wrap it up . anyway am a clean livin papa now .
 phhht..... it looks nothing like a trek session