Video: Danny MacAskill and Hans Rey Rock Livigno

Nov 9, 2012 at 6:05
Nov 9, 2012
by Karl Burkat

CruzFest Bike Checks
67125 views

What I really would love to see is a video of Ryan Leech, Danny McAskill, Hans Rey, Martyn Ashton and Chris Akrigg riding together. Smile

...trials to be precise.
 don't forget others trial masters like Jeff Lenosky and Kenny Belaey.
 make it happen PINKBIKE ^^
 I would rather see a multi discipline ride, Adam Craig, Darren Beaclaw, Danny MacAskil out on a journey to include all disciplines. Each of them is a master of what they do, but they are all wildly different riders and people.
 Sounds like the drop-in series
 uh oh, i fear were onto something big! il film it! yea all disciplines sounds good, i would pay to see danny macaskill take on a decent descent again, too funny!
 @Lehel-NS

All those professionals should do an in sync trials riding for a film!
 I'm a little stoned...did he say "heart of the Alps, and really good weed"?
 '*and had a really good week'
 Well we do make some of the finest sensisemilla on the southern slopes ot the Alps...
 Haha, that look from Hans at 2:21 was hilarious! You know he was thinking, "You expect me to go down that!!!"
 It doesn't look _that_ steep on the video, but I bet that must feel almost vertical.
 With Hans and Danny riding together you would think you could put together something longer than 3 1/2 min. Would love to see a full length feature film!
 haha I just want to sit and listen to Danny MacAskill & Guy Martin have a conversation! HA! If you dont know who Guy Martin is check this out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtRL7csXpd4

Hes a gnarly streetbike rider that rides for Suzuki Dude is hilarious to listen to!
 I live in Livigno Smile Perfect place for enduro and a good bike park. If someone want to come here during summer or winter contact me, no problem. Hotels, apartaments, restaurants, helibike, MTB guide...it's all here!
 703.9 miles and 14.27 hours to get there from where I am. Route planned just need the fuel money.
 I wonder how people like Danny and Hans would do against pro downhillers on a downhill race. How much faster would the pros be, do you think?
 Considerably. I know for a fact that Danny is not a downhill rider. Dont get me wrong im sure he is fast but not pro downhiller level.
 In 2001 in a dual slalom race in Querétaro after the qualy times I found that my time was better than Hanse´s and in 1994 in a Downhill race in Ensenada Baja California also my time was better than the one from Libor Karas (trials world champion) so it is a total different discipline: Compared to what they do in a bike I am less than a begginer, they are just from another planet but in their own class.
Cheers
 Dude, I am only 2 hours form there, why didn't you call???
 Can't even list the number of reasons I like this vid!! Wow! So COOL!
 Danny Mac is a beast on any bike apparently. I loved the foot out and sideways drop in followed by the sweet dismount to digger on that gnarly chute!
 Link to the song please!!!
 Dude this is the link to the song www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5R02mXhRwQ&feature=player_embedded . I can't find it over the internet so I decided to search the band in Facebook and I asked if they can publish the song .... so there you go .... Enjoy !!!!
 OMG!!! Thanks a lot search around Google for very long!!! AWESOME MAN!!!
 Link to the song please !!!!!
 best cross-over vid that i've seen in a longtime.
 sweet combo of riders! i like when Hans Rey went to Hawaii!!
 Danny should have been in Where the Trail Ends! Hahaha