Dirtpark is a new venture that offers an exciting training area for both beginner and pro level dirt jumpers. Dirtpark is being built on the Skra sports area premises, located at the very center of the city, close to the Politechnika tube station. The surface area - 1300 square meters - will be filled with jumps and other soil obstacles of different sizes and types. Dirtpark provides a completely weatherproof environment, covered with an air-supported 70m long, 18m wide and 8m high tent, so riders can enjoy the sport even in the most brutal Polish weather conditions.Indoor Obstacles Include
- Pump track.
- Jumps (3 complete lines), finishing with a wallride.
- Funboxes - easy, beginner level
- Medium line - beginner level, finished with a soft landing step up
- Pro line - big jumps for big boys
- Foampit - for everyone
- Rezibox - a soft funbox for your first backflips and 360's
- Miniramp - for all the skatepark enthusiasts
- Trampoline - trampbike and trampboard to practice your hangtimeWho is responsible for dirtpark project?
Dirtpark is the brainchild of 3 heroes - Karol Kirycki, the creator of KRKprotection brand, Maciek Kucbora - multiple 4x and DH polish champion and pump skills instructor, Kamil Obrok - event manager at event agency, responsible for organizing some of the largest extreme sporting events ever to take place in Poland. Additionally, the founders have recruited top polish riders, including brothers Szymon and Dawid Godziek, of Red Bull fame, and many others to help in creating the most mind-blowing indoor dirt jumping arena possible.
Dirtpark will be opened from 12 to 10pm every day. The entry fee starts from 1 euro/hour, and packages are available. The grand opening is planned for the end of October 2011. Please visit www.dirtpark.org
and www.facebook.com/dirtpark.org profile for more info.
View more pictures from the construction here