2011 Trek Scratch 9: First Look

by Mike Levy
Trek chose Chatel, France, to launch their new bikes and I was lucky enough to be able to attend and deliver you the goods. In this first update you'll find information on the new 180 mm Fox 36 equipped 2011 Trek Scratch, including a video explaining the custom tuning that has been done to it's DHX RC4 shock.

Read on...

2011 Trek Scratch 9

For 2011 Trek has split the Scratch line into two distinct categories, one being the air sprung Scratch Air and the other the burly coil sprung and freeride intended Scratch 8 and Scratch 9 models. The coil sprung versions have a different goal than their air sprung brethren: these are machines designed to spend all day in the bike park, spend all weekend shuttling, and session the biggest jumps. While the geometry differs from the Session DH race bike, the Scratch can handle the same terrain, impacts and speed. Fast riders who are looking for a smaller travel bike should take note.

The Scratch 9 and 8 are coil sprung and come fitted with chain guides - Park rats rejoice.

2011 Trek Scratch 9 details
  • Coil sprung front and rear
  • 170 mm of rear wheel travel
  • Uses Trek's Active Braking Pivot
  • 12 x 142 mm rear axle (convertible to 135 QR with supplied hardware)
  • Adjustable geometry allows for head angle and B.B. height variation
  • Custom tuned Fox DHX RC4 shock
  • 180 mm Travel Fox 36 Van FIT RC2 fork
  • ISCG03 chain guide tabs
  • Two models: Scratch 9 (shown) and Scratch 8
  • Available as a frame only

Trek Employs their Full Floater system on the Scratch
Trek Employs their Full Floater system on the Scratch

Trek's entire lineup, including the Session, uses their Active Braking Pivot (ABP) to keep the suspension free moving under heaving braking. ABP actually pivots concentrically around the rear axle with the goal of lessening the amount of rotation between the rear axle and brake caliper. The less movement that there is, the more active the suspension under braking. This is especially important on the bike like the Scratch the will see a lot of time at higher speeds and on rougher terrain.

The Scratch comes stock with a 12 x 142 mm rear wheel, but standard 135 QR wheels can be made to fit using the supplied ABP Convert hardware. While the new and stiffer 12 x 142 mm axle size is gaining ground quickly, being able to easily use a standard quick release rear wheel if need arises is a big plus.

Just like you'll find on the Session and Remedy, a one piece Evo Link
Just like you'll find on the Session and Remedy, a one piece Evo Link

The rear shock is a standard looking Fox DHX RC4, but inside Fox has done some custom tweaking to wring the most out of the damper. The result is a shock with a more controlled mid stroke. This is important because the mid stroke of a shock is where a bike will spend the majority of it's time.

Watch the video to let Jose Gonzales, Treks lead suspension engineer, explain the why and how of the Scratches custom rear shock tuning

The downtube is protected by Treks Aluminum Armor that can be retrofitted to older Scratch's as well

The geometry on the all Scratch models is adjustable via Trek's Minnow Link system. Simply flip the direction the the pivot hardware and you can alter the head angle by half a degree and the bottom bracket by 7 mm. Small adjustments for sure, but entirely useful to dial the bike in to your riding style. A nice touch that can go a long way in protecting the frame from accidental rock damage is Trek's add-on Aluminum Armor. This easily attached pad protects the downtube from flying rocks that may be kicked up by your front wheel. It's also worth noting that the Aluminum Armor is retrofitable onto older Scratch models as well.

2011 Trek Scratch Coil specs
StemBontrager Rhythm
BrakesAvid Elixir CR
Front WheelBontrager Cousin Earl Elite Disc
•20 mm thru-axle
Rear WheelBontrager Cousin Earl Elite Disc
•12 x 142 mm
TiresBontrager FR4 Team, 2.35"
SaddleBontrager Ryhthm
SeatpostBontrager Ryhthm Elite
•31.6 mm

Up front you'll find a burly tapered E2 headtube
Up front you'll find a burly tapered E2 headtube

Just as Trek has used in the past, the Scratch employs their tapered E2 headtube that focuses the strength where it's needed most, but keeps the weight low and allows the use of standard 1 1/8th stems. While there was resistance a few seasons ago to the new tapered standard, it makes so much sense that nearly all fork manufacturers are now offering models with taperer steerer options. The long travel Scratch uses Fox's exciting new 180 mm travel 36 Van FIT RC2 to handle anything that a rider can dish out.

Fox's new 180 mm travel 36 handles front suspension duties
Fox's new 180 mm travel 36 handles front suspension duties

2011 Trek Scratch 9
2011 Trek Scratch 9

Stay tuned for more info on Trek's 2011 lineup, including the Scratch Air and carbon framed Remedy 9.9.

All photos by Sterling Lorence
Visit the Trek website to see their entire lineup.

What a "sugarpill" can anyone tell me where Trek's ingenuity in design and function went? Trek is not Huffy or Kona... This looks like Specialized Enduro from two models ago... Or a Kona... What is going on here? What do you guys like about this bike? The colors? Where is the creativity? Where is the Ingenuity? Where is the Progression? I have to call this what it is, a sweet painted SUGAR PILL!!!
 You might change your mind if you ride one...
 DRmustang, you're a funny one
 i never knew the enduro had a RC4 on it 2 seasons ago? if i remember correctly many people say that the RC4 is the future of coil shocks. that is considered progression. and the designs of the bike are very cool. you obviously dont know what you are talking about.
 im sorry whats wrong with kona?????
oh yah i started dirt jumping on a huffy dont you be talking shit on my huffy!
 hagoromo.blogspot.com/2010/06/2011-specialized-enduro-evo.html

Scratch and this new Enduro have to be my favourite bikes at the moment. I saw another photo with an RC4 in it but can't find it now.
 "Sugar pill?" Sir, I think you mean "placebo."
 Talk shit about things you actually know. Trek has many different innovations on there bikes. I guess you were just thrown off when you saw the completely amazing super-spectacular absolutely ripped chain-guide. Yea that must be it.
I agree with you though about the colors they are a little industrial looking

Please fill out and come again Smile
www.pinkbike.com/photo/5320233
 qwertyopolis i made some one fill out that form on this page allready not fair!!! hahaha
 and iquanabartola that enduro is fuckin niccceeeeee
 Derailleur cable routed on TOP of the chainstay? Seriously?
 As much as I love it, I will admit that was a strange design decision.
 Dude the chain sits high enough it shouldn't be a problem. If it is, just wrap the thing. Why does it matter where the hell the cable is if your going to wrap it anyways. How often do you change shifter cables... probably not once every year or two... so in other words... your point in bitching has abosolutely 0 basis and just sounds like a whiney spoiled brat not having every little thing perfectly the way they see fit.
 IMO, mounting the cable on top of the chainstay is way more direct and cleaner to the rear derailleur.. that way the housing doesn't do that annoying loop that always catches on crap or just breaks the housing by the ferrel before it goes into the rear derailleur.. I purposly ran mine that way. Wrapped it though... chain will destroy it if you get it bouncing..
 @rffr: wow... so... angry...
 ^yeah no kidding
 rffr, do you need a hug?
 you can route it internally. i did that on mine and have no problem.
 what a piece of engineeeeeeeeeerin!
 not quite. it ride very well, really light and a good climber for a big bike, but the made a mistake witch is kinda huge: you have to be careful how low your bars are because the brake levers will hit the top tube. the lowest bar you can run with 0rise stem and no spacer under it is 40mm high. Personally, I don't like spacers under the stem and the 3cm tower on the stock bike is disappointing. Also, the lower part of the CG hits the bottom of the chain stay and i had a bit of trouble installing mine. When the bike compressed, the chain rubbed on the top of the box, and I run a 11-23 cassette. Overall... a great bike/frame, but the little stuff counts!
 cool bike and all but its going to be so damn expensive us regular folkes will not be able to afford one. so thanks for showing me one more thing ill never have.
 Get a job my god. If you can't afford a bike your in one sorry state. You don't have to keep buying bikes every year like people around here seem to do, so do this thing called work... soemthing in which most responsible adults do, save up and buy it. Same thing as a car, a high end computer etc. I don't see how it can be that someone as underpaid as me, can live alone, pay full time school tuition, have a top end lifted truck, top end comp, and still be able to afford vacations etc. Seems to me like your making an excuse either for your laziness, or the fact you spend your money unwiseley. IE pot etc.
 true very true but rant other wise inapropriateyou dont know this person finacial situaton and what his responsabilitys are lay off and admire the dope bike that yes i with my salary that i work my ass off for will never be able to own that its just not practical
 Local bike shops sometimes do you the favor of putting an expensive rig on layaway. It's a beautiful, easy route to take.
 I think its safe to say that rffr hates the world. rffr, please tell us why?
 yep thats how i got my faith its a good deal especialy when the economy is in the shitter
 rffr, plz fill out one of these forms if the people you ranted about bug you that much
www.pinkbike.com/photo/5320233
 I don't hate the world. I just have a job and work hard. He mentioned "its just not practical" well to him, so then why complain about it being shown here? Also it's funny how many people seem to jump into others conversations around here like they have nothing better to do. A+ Also, A+ for paying attention rmes... it wasn't me complaining to begin with.. but I guess you read my post.
 I thought public comments were made to be jumped into, kind of like a public pool? I mean, constructive criticism is just that.. constructive. For myself, if I'm wrong, or say something that others may disagree with, I know it's coming, as everyone can read what I wrote, and chime in whenever they please. Plus, there's always the infamous trolls.

Anyway, I welcome the comments, both good and bad. I've learned a thing or two from them, and had plenty of laughs to go with it.

On a much better note, 22 days until I'm riding the first lift up silver star!!!! Razz
 of course iread your post but think you were talkin to that person in public like you just met would you go off on that rant in front of him?? it just seemed a lil off thats all
 you canadians and your bike parks i wish i had one round here haha
 thats a tank!! beautiful bike!!!
 oh god ! that's fucking beautiful !
 Since '08, I think Trek has hired some of the best designers in the business. Looks amazing!
 Everyones stepping it up! Looks amazing! Salute
 the guard on the down tube is Such a good idea!
 Sweet sag guide on the 180mm fork
 Looks like a great bike!! Let's hear about the air version though!
 i really want that frame man (:
 the sag guide is a neat idea on the fork, but does it come off?
 noooooooooo trek why are you doing this to me i just got a new bikeeeeee!!!!!!!????????????
 i demoed that bike at the claymore this weekend, it wasn't that good,
 Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if that is the top of the range Fox 36 Van, isn't it suppose to have a Kashima Coat?

The picture I found on Fox's website really differs a lot from the one on the Scratch...

www.foxracingshox.com/bike/11/forks/36_VAN/180_FIT_RC2
 for 2011 only the aftermarket forks get the kashima coating all oe forks still just hve the regular stanchions
 Only aftermarket Fox suspensions will carry the Kashima Coat... Bike Co. (SC, Specialized, Trek, etc..) will not.
 That blows. I'm planning on buying a 2011 Scott Voltage FR 10 soon and I was really looking forward to having those beautiful, golden stanchions. Sad face. But thanks for the reply guys.
 has anyone else noticed that Trek bikes feel a size small? I tried their medium scratch and it honestly felt like i was riding a small. great for doing tricks and making the bike feel like a bmx in a sense but kinda awkward if you're looking for something that feels a little more stable.
 Nice, but I'll stick with my DeVinci Frantik for now. Proper 150mm rear wheel, full 1.5 headtube and a nice wide BB. None of these half way standards :-)
 180mm is more than 150mm, not half.
 He means 150mm hub spacing, not travel. Comparing it to the new 142mm standard (i.e. halfway between 135 and 150).
 Had a Carbon Remedy in the shop the other day. Ugh, beautiful bike
 sickest bike ever !!! i want one Big Grin
 holy moley guacamole
 its nice and everything but why sell a freeride bike withe a tapered head tube? it limits you to tapered or 1 1'8 forks any one who had 1.5 steer fork is shut out from getting the frame, it seems pointless to me as it would be easier to just make a llighter 1.5 steer stem (and lighter as 1.5 steeres are lighter than tapered or 1 1/8 forks)
 I have a feeling (and only time will tell) that 1.5" steerers *might* be on their way out. I think tapered steerers are equally stiff and lighter.
 tapered steerers are actually heavier than 1.5
 On the forks maybe but surely building a 1.5" headtube on the frame more than negates this. I'm not that fussed by the small weight difference to be honest but if a lot of companies settle on one of the options it makes the most sense to go with the one that offers the best balance of weight and stiffness and that's on frame and fork.
 @DRmustang I think the fact that bikes are starting to look more and more alike is a good sign. It means they are all starting to find out what works the best. You are comparing the looks of ferraris designs to other cars, but these are not cars. A MORE accurate way to look at it I think would be dirt bike designs. Notice how they all have almost the exact same frames? And when one changed to aluminum frames they all followed? This is because it works!
 i watched a video of this bike with cam or who ever the pro rider is for trek he did a gap jump with the session had to pedal that bike and the scratch was faster had to cost the jump i believe it was a marketing shoot for the fox fork
 beautiful bikes! I need one of the Aluminum armours for my Session!
 put a broken tube there just cut it to length and put some zip ties around it works like a charm for me and it's a lot cheaper then what trek is going to be selling the armor for
 yeah i've been waiting for the armour to become available, moto tape and tubes havnt been enough to stop my session denting!
 Thats the equivalent of putting Canadian Tire mud flaps on a Ferrari...someone buying this bike likely has the coin to "splurge" on the aluminum armour
 Looks like the 2011 Session will have the armour:
hagoromo.blogspot.com/2010/07/2011-trek-session-88.html
 I ordered the armour from my trek dealer for $35 ... for the Scratch ... not bad, to retrofit my 2010 scratch 9
 I had the Scratch 7 and now I have the Scratch 9 Coil. Amazing bike packed with all of the latest tech and geometry is spot-on. Anyone who has not ridden ABP with Full Floater should give it a go, confidence inspiring. I know the Slash is awesome and with all of the focus on Enduro its fits the bill but if you can get your hands on a Scratch, do it! Best Super-D bike I've ever raced and I also have an air shock for the rear that I swap out with the coil for different Enduro courses. PS: The internal cable routing for the rear shift cable is a nice touch on this bike!
 well, all negatives aside, if there are any, that bike is fucking gorgeous. trek knows how to make a real bike.
 its good to see they finally moved the rocker link forward so you can adjust the post fully. mine has a very limited amount of space because the pivot goes straight through the seat tube.
 It looks really high for a derailleur mount, but I guess thats what it must be. Unless they've started including camera mounts on bikes now.
 Trek is animate about not posting weights. For 2009 the Scratch 9 was 34lbs in a medium, and The Scratch Air 8 was 32lbs. So they are plenty lite. This year they are probably within a pound of last year.
 this piece of shit needs to be sold at walmart wow how can trek claim this bike my old next was this good lol. seriously i just cant spend all my money on this bike i like the 2010 a bit better with the adjustable seat post and duel frot rings its just what i am looking for a bike that can do it all
 (sGonzalez) Why am I even talking to you because you simply don't know what you're talking about. Just because you utilize an RC4 coil on a frame is not called progression. Trek slapped that RC4 and you instantly think progression? The FRAME is nothing special, there is no ingenuity in this frame design, Trek copied this old frame design from so many bike manufacturers its not even worth listing.... that's not progression broham.

What "designs" on the bike are cool to you? The paint-job? Check out the picture below, the old Enduro does have the capability of a coil shock, where have you been? its been done....

Why is Trek chasing other manufacturer's old designs? I am sure they can come up with something creative... but as long as you guys buy sugar coated old bike designs why should they change?

www.pinkbike.com/photo/5341949
 You're only taking appearances into account, the pivots are in completely different places than the enduro.
 im cgonzalez not "sgonzalez" get it right.
 If you didn't know, Trek bikes are far and away some of the best riding bikes on the market right now. That's not my opinion, that's the opinion of thousands of people.
 I'm not sure why people get mad when manufacturers don't get "creative" with their suspension designs. These days, there are a few designs that are proven to work, so we stick to them. It's not like the early days of suspension when nothing was proven and every manufacturer was doing something different trying to figure it out. As Stoked-Commencal points out, you are simply comparing appearances. The Enduro's horst-link design (while it LOOKS similar to the Trek's), is completely different. As for innovation, the Full-Floater was one of the first floating shocks on the market, and has been proven to work. ABP also works. The EVO link IS actually stiffer than two plates. And I believe Trek was one of the first manufacturers to use tapered headtubes, which has proven its worth in the real world and is definitely here to stay. There were some very strange suspension and frame designs in the 90's. It's proof that different isn't always better.

And why, you ask, do people like this design? To me, the lines are elegant, and I think it looks great. I ride a Fuel EX, I like the way it rides, and I am generally very impressed with Trek's design and build quality. It may not be your cup of tea, but I don't understand why you can't come to terms that others might actually like it.
 ^^^ i like this reply
 Great writeup Mike. So lets make this other comparison. Please ask yourself why does a Ferrari look like a Ferrari and no other car? Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martin's, Mercedes and so on would never make they're cars look like an older Ferrari just because it "works" and its a true tested design. All of these Supercar manufacturers have an identity and character that is unique and completely they're own.

What I'm saying is that Trek is lacking this identity.... please don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that. But when you're the equivalent of a Ferrari (Trek that is) why the hell aren't you creative enough to lead the pack instead of just remain amongst the pack.... others have.
 I guess that's where our opinions differ, and I think that's ok too. I personally think they look beautiful, and very distinctly "Trek"... not Specialized, not Kona etc. Not saying you have to like them, or even agree with me. Just trying to explain why others do: it's just an opinion. I personally think Trek is leading the pack in terms of design, but others like yourself disagree.
 But to continue the car comparison: as much as I like Trek, I don't see them as the "Ferrari" of the bike world. Ferrari is much too exotic. Trek is a massive company producing millions of bikes, ranging from barebones budget to very high end. They are a workhorse company in my eyes - something like VW, or at the most Audi or BMW. The "Ferraris" of the bike world are companies like Yeti, Ibis, Intense, Turner... companies that ONLY make high end bikes. But alas, that has nothing to do with what we're talking about Smile
 I like the fact that we agree to disagree... I think that Trek has some of the best and most expensive bikes out there. Inevitably they have probably the most money for research, design/development and innovation, obviously qualities of Ferrari "type" companies. I have been to Intense factory in Temecula. I love they're bikes and I own one but trust me they are a mom and pop shop, they hardly pull any weight (R&D and money wise) in the MTB world as for example Trek. Think of it this way, if a bike company weaves and makes they're own carbon bikes they fall under the Ferrari podium level. Therefore I beg to disagree, I certainly consider Trek the "Ferrari" $7,000 bike models that also chooses to provide $300 Fiats for the masses..... don't let the wolf in disguise fool you.

By you're technical and emotional responses I'm willing to bet my bank account you don't drive a Fiat : )
 I'm personally glad that biking sits somewhere between every new design needing to be different and every design looking/being exactly the same. The first leaves us with spending our hard earned money on a bit of an unknown and the second takes away the fact that everybody's trails, riding styles and tastes are different. I still fancy Foes as the nearest thing to Ferrari though(maybe cos they're alomost always red?!), and boy do they have a nice website too.
 While my bikes may be Ferraris, my car is but a lowly Honda Fit Smile Now, let's continue our discussion on the Carbon Remedy post, shall we? Oh, and DRmustang: you might want to avoid the Rocky Mountain Slope Bike post... I don't think you'll like what you see Wink
 LOL... good times... : )
 in my opinion the Scratch is one of the best designed , engineered and looking bikes on the market. As well its ride quality is undeniable. Compared to any bike in its Category, I challenge u to find a bike that matches it in price and quality. Trek isnt Ferrari, there Subaru. Santacruz is Ferrari.
 I design bikes...Even I have observed that new line ups (not just trek, but even other brands), have the same function technically. Its just the aesthetics / styling they work on.
Im not saying every bike.. but most cases.
 To summarize every thing you have all said: I don't like the paint color either.
 Great another rear wheel spacing...
 Mike - I've said it before and will say it again. Your attention to detail plus stunning shots sets a standard
 Thanks Lee, but Sterling deserves the credit for the great photos.
 thats bloody amazing
loving the aluminium guard to stop the frame denting Razz
whole bike looks so sick
 Wonder if they got wise and lengthened the top tube a little. That was the 1 and only reason I got an SX Trail instead of a Scratch.
 I guess you and I are opposites, I got the Scratch because of the shorter top tube. Probably cause I'm not that big.
 ... beautiful bike! Smile I'm building a Pitch setup with parts that can be used later on another frame. This could be a great frame for a upgrade ... Smile

Beautiful stuff...
 i rode one of these at whistler last week, and defo see why they increased the travel both ends, as it was set up it wasnt quite plush enough. good improvement!
 the rear end is the same as the last one 6.7=170mm
 oh yeah, woops, well i like the travel increase in the front at least
 yah new 36 180 mm i never thought the day would never come
 wish trek would make a downtube protector for the session 88! WTF trek, if anything that bike needs it the most!
 If it looked like Semenuk's Scratch is what I was meaning, or even McCauls. Guess I'm just a magpie!
 Does it have the same geo as the current scratch? Also wondering if the CaneCreek angleset could be used in that headtube.
 The Scratch 9 has an MSRP of $6800 Can., $6000 US, or 4000 pounds UK, a chunk of change on any budget.
 That head tube needs a curvy woman painted on it - like you'd see on the side of a WWII bomber.
 trek is looking good again in 11, cams a weirdo too brandon is god
 Iam happy with my new Lapierre Froggy 2010,but this one looks also really great!
 clicked on the page then went OMG.
 what's the weight? Seems like a pretty important piece that is not mentioned.
 + 1
c25porter (10 hours ago)

C25 porter wrote this but didn't click on reply, so don't know if youbwould of gotten it...
 Wow, bike looks hard, but desing, I think is great. Beautiful bike! I want it!
 Everything from trek these days is so purty.
 no kashima coating on 2011 Fox 36???
 Only aftermarket Fox forks will have the Kashima Coat on the stanchions. I know. Sad face.
 Suppose this is going to have a stupid price...
 well considering last years was 4 grand i think itll be around that mark but probs abit more
 where is the rest of the bikes?
 It's all coming...
 Am I being dumb? Whats the weird welded on mount thingy on the seat tube for?
 Direct mount front derailler placement.
 if your talking about the lil piece welded on the frame, its for installing a direct mount derailleur! cauz its seems to have no other option if a front der. is needed ( unless you use the hammershmidth)
 Its so lush , i gotta so buy one !
 they should have this tune on a stock RC4 so it doesnt feel like crap. the sag indicator on the 36 is a nice touch
 I believe every bike has a different optimal tune, so I don't think you could do that. Elka custom tunes their shocks for each specific frame.
 is it just me, or does the guy in the video sound a lot like steve carell
 he's basically his lost twin brother
 can anyone tell me what these bikes would be like on a climb??
 Booooring! Nice bike n all, but why the black and grey? Some of us like color!
 I've always found that nice floral stickers and pink ribbons enhance and customize one's own personal experience and are cheap at arts and crafts shops! I'd be happy to send you some ideas
 You could always put a matching rainbow "im a flamer" sticker on the frame to match your car olly.
 boring? i love that stealth look, at least its not purple, i'm sorry if i offend anyone with purple bikes but i just don't agree with that color, pretty soon u'll see guys ridding pink or.... see comments above
 It's already popular for guys to dress and behave like literal f*ggots, so nothing will surprise me any more. It's a fad to act homo. Even better because in 10 years they are going to look at pics of themselves and say "man I looked like a f*cking flamer". Brutal.

Murses, chick pants and shoes, hipsters and emos... the "new" generation is definitely the most disgraceful one so far with their "fads". What is wrong with parents these days. Do they not know how to straighten their kids out? lol.
 well said rffr, you forgot metrosexuals, gays who wont admit it.
 Nothing like some good ol' homophobia and gay bashing to make you feel like a real man. While we're at it, we might as well pick on people of other races as well, because, well, bigotry is bigotry right? I should have a word with all my gay friends' parents who didn't "set them straight" when they were kids.

f*cking Tool.
 Beautiful bike, can't wait to test one out.
 wtf is ISCG03? Why not go with the '05 standard?
 Beautiful bike! Somebody knows the weight? Or did i miss something!?
 would this bike be considered more of a all-moutain bike or freeride bike?
 Uk price? I'm guessing mor than 2k.
 4 or 5 atleast.
 Wowzas! Thanks.
 the 9 is probably about 6k the 8 is porbably about 3.5k
 Holy shizzle, is that in cad or gbp?
 last years 9 was like 4k and now its well better, plus looks a ton better lol so itll be a wee bit more probs
 nice fork, it must be fast as hell!!
 ive got a scratch 8 and i bloody love it
 same to they are amazing so smooth when landing a phew drops or tearing down a dh track or free ride course
 i'm lovin it! Big Grin
 That aint no mcdonalds
 does anyone know hom much just the frame is
 2010 was about $2700. Trek strikes and claims another victim!
 that is so nice looking. Smile
 the bike looks f*cking dope!!

nice work Trek Wink
 My private areas got all hot just looking at this!
 Dear God why? This is my dream bike.
 Nice! Bet they cost a million since its a Trek
 il a de la gueule de vélo et paré pour envoyer en enduro voir meme en DH light
 I would love to own this bike!
 Thats pretty nice!
 i rode a scratch 7 2 weeks ago and it was really quite poor. horrible geo wise and bloody heavy.
 at 32 pounds i don't think so!
 the scratch 7 is not 32 pounds
 hmmm yea i saw it weighed although it was either 32 or 34 cant remember
 sick f*ckin bike!!
 beautiful color scheme!
 why is that seat so high?
 Nice comeback sGonzalez.....
 why are you such a puss and cant comment where it shows up on my dashboard? you have to always start new comments....
 If you want to pay for that, buy the session!
 Considerably different uses between the Scratch and the Session.