- Member since Jun 16, 2008
- 2 Followers
- Port Angeles , Washington
- Male / 36
TV rules my life.
Apr 30, 2013 at 16:48Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 at 16:43Apr 30, 2013
To The Point - Cannondale's DYAD RT2 Pull-shocks
I have a Genius LT also and absolutely love it ........when the shock works. I have had a handfull fail on me, but the DT Swiss customer service is acceptable. Unfortunetly I'm hooked and couldnt imagine not having on the fly adjustability on an AM bike. Just like i couldnt imagine not having a dropper post. I've ridden the Cannondale too, but didnt care fore the geometry as much as the Scott. Im really looking forward to Fox CTD non-pull shock on the fly adjustability. Pull shocks just dont hold up. (from Schwinn's in the 90's to modern Cannondale and Scott, problem is, that the are amazing when functioning.
JDFF brule's article
Apr 4, 2013 at 19:06Apr 4, 2013
Washington State Enduro Series
PLEASE, route stages that dont cater to 29ers. The more rowdy the better!!!!! 26ers on the podium 90% of the time mininum, 650B's the other 10% might be ok :).
JDFF csponsel's article
Mar 29, 2013 at 12:24Mar 29, 2013
Opinion: Who Owns a Trail?
EBX- i agree with everything, but your surf spot logic. You have to remember around these parts most surf spots involve tresspassing (private property /tribal lands). Crowds lead to authorities taking notice and closing access and issuing tickets. So i do see a sort of connection. Anyhow this is a mtn biking site, back to bikes. Ps- thanks for all your efforts.
JDFF cmac's article
Mar 9, 2013 at 16:39Mar 9, 2013
Video: Race Face - The Chute
Port Angeles Washington (USA), isnt too far off for rec activities, but certainly lacks the culture of Van. I guess us Yankees just have to settle.
JDFF RichardCunningham's article
Jan 23, 2013 at 17:04Jan 23, 2013
First Look: Troy Lee Designs A1 Helmet
When i read "AM crowd", i couldnt help but think of the Trans Am crowd after, seeing the helmet!
Jan 21, 2013 at 9:13Jan 21, 2013
Trek World Racing Adds Three New Riders to Team Roster
It just lookks small compared to all the 27.5 and 29" reviews/photos that we have been seeing lately.
JDFF sevenstanesaddict's photo
Aug 1, 2012 at 12:14Aug 1, 2012